Jamie Lynn Music Career Stop

1 hour ago, blackoutBritney said:

Why did it Stop?

Why didn't she do more ?

ADVERTISING

Skip
Ads by

The reason she gave in her book was that she felt she was having her sound and image controlled and it affected her mental health.

But she lived in Nashville and was pretty active in that scene for about 3 years. She spent a huge amount of money paying for coaching for songwriters and wrote with many famous cowrites. 

Her music came out self published and it felt rushed.. She also was not being promoted enough. This was when social media was just kinda firing up... She would post she was performing at a festival in Ohio the day of... and had nobody to respond when people were asking about how to get tickets. 

She pushed again in 2016 with that last song, a documentary and Britney appearing with her at Opry, she said something was coming after. Literally not a peep since.

• Haha 3

I have to said that she use britney to launch her music career. Brintey ig was promoting her singles and EP, and then we had that horrible colaboration on Britney Jean. 

I maen her career had just stop because she is not doing the right things not in the music business, not as an actress. 

Nowadays they are a lot of independent artist that release music, but I think she has a misconception that because some of her sister fans follow her she was going to be huge but it's not. She quit to soon. Also in her actress career she just quit, she just made Zoey and then what!? She stop working as an actress until that show on Netflix. 

That the reason nobody take her seriously because she just quit all the time. 

• Love 2

Just looked at the wiki page of her EP she released and it has the chart positions and it totally bombed. US Billboard 200 it only got to #193 - ouch! Says nothing about here in the UK but i heard absolutely nothing about it over here so probably didnt even chart. i only heard her debut single How Could I Want More and it was one of the most boring songs ever. And can i just add as well, i saw interviews she did for the single and she was as bland as hell and didnt show any enthusiasm whatsoever for music. it was so obvious she was just doing it because she had been silver spoon fed a record deal because shes Britneys sister, not for a love for music

Edited by jonloch1
got her single name wrong, shows how memorable it was lol
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Brit52 said:

First of all...

This isn't britney related

Secondly, all the other comments before mine are the correct answer

I agree with the comments. But how is this not Britney related? It’s quite literally her sister… she’s actually “related” to Britney Spears. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block