Beyoncé announces new album "Renaissance" (Act 1), out July 29th!

2 hours ago, officialmaurice said:

I’m just shocked she’s giving us time, this time lol. I can get a box set every week. 

I feel so bad as a Janet Stan because she’s my queen but Bey has the merch. RELEASE BLACK DIAMOND and restore this balance!!!

Janet Jackson basically revealed in a new interview with essence magazine, music has took a back seat, raising her son is Number one. Someone said it best we waited for 7 years for unbreakable, we can wait til eissa is in high school, but then again, Janet had him at 50, so that might not happen either..

But she isn't doing nannies and those other things, like she said Katherine raised 9 Kids by herself as well, so Janet feels like she can to.

Someone said think 2006's B'day, album had explicit lyrics throughout the album. And someone on the insider said no edited version at all Beyonce said edited music is for prudis fools, who doesn't understand cussing makes you feel more powerful especially cussing a bish out to the point, your tongue was the weapon used against them.

Expect a more explicit modern day of Ring the alarm.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block