Britney's sons reportedly aren't attending her wedding

Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful, this is a reminder they are her children.

I really feel bad for Britney. Her children are her only family left, and they either dont want to come, their father dont want them to come or they just dont care about her? I doubt thats the case, but it must really hurt to constantly be let down by your kids. They really did damage her relationship with her children

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Wait WHAT?!? This was most likely not “last minute” Sam said atleast a month or so ago the date was set. The boys are old enough that if they wanted to go, Kevin couldn’t stop them without making a huge scene. 

like others have said though, WHY was it necessary to have this even made into a news story by Kevin’s attorney? They haven’t even confirmed it themselves and he decided to take it upon himself to be included in this narrative? I am sure tmz reached out, but he should have said no comment. If they WERE going I guarantee he wouldn’t have issued a statement. Why couldn’t this have waited until after the fact if mentioned at all? So gross. I’m really upset for Britney if this is all true. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3

Since people here get mad when you have an honest opinion about Sam, I was not going to comment on her wedding. 

But this is outrageous!! His family and friends will be there and her sons won't??? This for me means one thing - her boys don't like Sam and are not going to prove a point!!! I'm seriously worried about Britney :(

• Love 1
  • Like 6
Just now, LizeS_ said:

Since people here get mad when you an honest opinion about Sam, I not going to comment on her wedding. 

But this is outrageous!! His family and friends will be there and her sons won't??? This for me means one thing - her boys don't like Sam and are not going to prove a point!!! I'm seriously worried about Britney :(

The best way to show dislike/non-support is by not attending. So they have their reasons for not endorsing or supporting this wedding and we can’t speculate on exhale about it :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 6
2 hours ago, Onyx1Boss said:

Kids grow up and become their own people.. it happens  to everyone.. you have to cut apron strings and let them fly the nest and test wings.. in a divorced family it can  happen earlier. 

Normal progression of life though bittersweet for parents 

This is not a case of kids growing up and doing their own thing. This is her wedding, a special occasion!! I was present for the second wedding of my father even tho I didn't like his wife much. This is insane people, it's not normal 

• Love 3
  • Like 5
3 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

This is not a case of kids growing up and doing their own thing. This is her wedding, a special occasion!! I was present for the second wedding of my father even tho I didn't like his wife much. This is insane people, it's not normal 

They must not like Sam and Britney getting married so didn’t want to attend. It’s as simple as that really. Kevin can’t force them not to go so they’re old enough to make their own decision on the matter.  It is what it is - hopefully Britney can still enjoy the wedding with just some celebrity “friends” there 

• Like 3

For people saying they're not going because they're teens I say bull****!!! Travis' kids are also teenagers and went to another country to attend their dad's wedding to Kourtney. 

And unless the press is invited, I'm pretty sure there will be a cellphone/social media ban! So, not wanting their pictures being taken is not an excuse 

• Love 3
  • Like 3

I don't know how I feel about it.  On one hand no matter what age I am, my mum would be sad if I wasn't at such an important event in her life.  

I'm at an age right now that even if I didn't want to attend something, I know it's for my mum and my love for her supersedes how I feel about an event I don't want to go to no matter what.

Maybe it's the age? But I still have hard time getting passed that as well. When I was a teenager I never thought of my parents as lame, or losers and enjoyed spending time with them.

I guess either way it's really none of our business.  

• Love 1

I sometimes feel so helpless being a fan. It’s like people and things keep knocking this beautiful sweet person down and it’s hard to witness it, I keep asking myself how is she able to overcome all of these things.

Imagine all the headlines and articles tomorrow, they will all pick this up and put a downer on her beautiful wedding :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.