Britney's Assistant Vicky reflects on the wave of hate she gets: "Everything is so insanely simple"

9 hours ago, ivosoares said:

To be honest, I do understand the concern that people have with her Instagram, I know she doesn’t owe anyone anything. But it would be all cleared up with an interview, or a more clear communication with the fans 

im not trying to be one of those trolls, but as a public figure, as she is, it’s expected 

No it would not be cleared up with an interview. It would leave people criticizing her more and wanting more. They always want more. In a strange way, this is why songs like Gimme More and Freakshow are among her best songs. They're about the public's obsessive voyeurism with Britney's life.

And why do people keep conveniently forgetting she's writing a book? Oh yeah because you people don't read. You're just going to have to wait. She will lay out her side of the story before the end of the year. 

And based on comments here, be prepared to not be satisfied with the book because it seems like you're waiting for her to say things that make YOU feel better. Be prepared for more uncomfortable truths from Britney. 

• Love 4
  • Like 3
45 minutes ago, xkhingx said:

i love how yall fought so hard for britney to be free and now that she is free and chose vicky to be in her life yall are literally telling britney:um no u chose the wrong person she isnt good for you

when that’s literally what the cship was doing to her the past 13 years, yall are no better than those people,it’s just that yall dont have the same control as them over britney 

Y’all can shove it w/ that weak *** argument that fans who still have concerns are no better than her abusive, trafficking captors. Give me a ******* break. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Britney does exactly what I would do after being subjected to all this bull**** for 25 years: stop adressing everything and just live my life let people think or assume whatever the heck they like.

Imagine having people make **** up about you everyday and then hearing the same people complain you are not adressing any of that **** ??!!:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
16 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

I don't follow other celebs like I do Britney, but is it a thing these days that celebrity personal assistants try cultivating an online media presence to interact with their employer's fans and complain about the crazy ones?

From what I know, assistants are in the background assisting their boss to the point that no one in the public knows who they are, their name, or that they are even there at all. Knowing it's not about them, since they are not the celebrity, nor trying to be one.

If you watch the video she very clearly talks about doing remote work, so it's not that difficult to assume that her work isn't limited to being an assistant. Especially considering the fact that she was once in a band herself.

5 hours ago, Pawnshop_ said:

Y’all can shove it w/ that weak *** argument that fans who still have concerns are no better than her abusive, trafficking captors. Give me a ******* break. 

concern and judging every decision she makes and making thousands of conspiracies from everything she does and talking **** about every person in her life is quite different, it’s different to say “oh idk about vicky yet” and “britney needs to get rid of vicky RIGHT NOW” even tho y’all see britney is happy af and having the time of her life, vicky says she is happy, sam says she is happy, rosengart (HER OWN LAWYER) says she is happy and even britney herself says she is happy so what more do y’all need? it’s getting real old REAL FAST:miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

No it would not be cleared up with an interview. It would leave people criticizing her more and wanting more. They always want more. In a strange way, this is why songs like Gimme More and Freakshow are among her best songs. They're about the public's obsessive voyeurism with Britney's life.

And why do people keep conveniently forgetting she's writing a book? Oh yeah because you people don't read. You're just going to have to wait. She will lay out her side of the story before the end of the year. 

And based on comments here, be prepared to not be satisfied with the book because it seems like you're waiting for her to say things that make YOU feel better. Be prepared for more uncomfortable truths from Britney. 

You just know that as soon as the book comes out these users will say they don't believe they are really Britney's words because they didn't physically see her write them so they won't believe it until she does an Instagram live :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Some of you are pathetic and need to go outside or something and stop attacking anyone that is close to Britney, that Britney is clearly choosing to be around.

Britney can do whatever the hell she wants, she doesn't have to do what you want or expect her to do. She owes you nothing and she does not need to go on instagram live, some of you weirdos would still find a problem with that and say she is controlled.

Let her and those close to her that Britney repeatedly expresses her love for ALONE.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
13 hours ago, Bratz***** said:

Honestly this fanbase is ******* embarrassing and i'm sometimes ashamed to be a stan. Y'all want everyone in her life to be the villain, to be potentially abusive, to be controlling. It feels like people want Britney to be in constant suffering all the time, that everyone is out to get her. Yet when she was in a conservatorship, these same horrible "fans" didn't bat an eye when her abusive father was in charge for years. 

I trust Vicky, i think she seems genuinely lovely and i can see why Britney enjoys being with her. 

It's gonna be worse when she returns to music. "She's on meds!!!111. She's unhappy!111 team con is back in control!!!" because she's not giving 2004ney. 

I really like Vicky! She's sweet, and you can tell she and Britney actually have a great friendship already. I don't get how anyone can be a true Britney fan and not like Vicky? She treats our girl like the queen she is, and is also a friend to her. I want Britney happy and that's all I care about.

• Love 1

It’s so crazy to me how this seems to mirror the beginning of the movement with everyone apart from Britney saying that Britney is fine and the fan base being split into those who believe she’s trapped and those who don’t. I don’t really believe the BAnon stuff even tho most celebs of britneys stature have sad lives and are controlled conservatorship or not (mj, Elvis, Marilyn etc) but it’s wild that mods and admins are calling other fans pathetic for being concerned when we ain’t hear **** from Britney for a year. 

17 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

most celebs of britneys stature have sad lives and are controlled conservatorship or not (mj, Elvis, Marilyn etc)

I think you should find out what a conservatorship really is. The other celebrities you name were not trapped in one. Having serious problems is not the same as a conservatorship of the type in which Britney was trapped. She was caught in it at a moment of great vulnerability.

Today's situation is totally different from 2008. Her new lawyer Rosengart has been fighting for her rights from the first moment and he continues to fight for her. He and his law firm are highly qualified. You can read his filings in the publicly accessible court documents.

In her personal life, she has a supportive fiancé. He has stuck around for 6 years, can't have been easy. All her other boyfriends during the conservatorship gave up or were made to give up. 

2 hours ago, ConceptD said:

It’s so crazy to me how this seems to mirror the beginning of the movement with everyone apart from Britney saying that Britney is fine and the fan base being split into those who believe she’s trapped and those who don’t. I don’t really believe the BAnon stuff even tho most celebs of britneys stature have sad lives and are controlled conservatorship or not (mj, Elvis, Marilyn etc) but it’s wild that mods and admins are calling other fans pathetic for being concerned when we ain’t hear **** from Britney for a year. 

We hear from her multiple times a week. She has opened up a LOT since the conservatorship ended about her anxiety, her fear of making mistakes, what her family did to her, etc. 

I'm sorry that you she isn't saying what you want her to say. 

• Love 1
13 hours ago, ConceptD said:

Do you have brain damage? 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block