Britney's Assistant Vicky reflects on the wave of hate she gets: "Everything is so insanely simple"

Vicky deserves better, she's working her *** off and everyone's judging her when she's doing great. Britney looks comfortable, happy and it's very obvious she's hands down on helping her express her feelings, she clearly understands her brand. People throwing nasty comments about her mental health were always going to be after the trial. No PR is going to change what happened. Also, people should really go outside and touch grass if VIcky having a previous music career is problematic. She knows how the industry works and she has her own thing. 

The conspiracy stans, who deemed themselves as the only "trustable" people because they have her entire discography on their room, should know you wouldn't last a day neither do a better work as an assistant, delusional AF :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: .

• Love 7
5 hours ago, G-unit said:

People do need to chill TF out (morons Lance NoClass included).  But Britney is one of the biggest celebrities of all time going through a very public situation.  She needs a PR team to shut all this **** down and she just doesn’t have that.  She deserves peace and quiet at this time and a good PR team can help her achieve that without a million new conspiracies popping up every day.

Britney is surrounded by Sam, Vicky, her children, and a handful of friends it seems.  Maybe more, but how are we to know?  People can’t get into contact with her because they don’t have her contact information.  They can’t go through her management because she doesn’t really actively have much of a manager like she’s had her entire career because she isn’t really working…she doesn’t appear to have a relationship with anyone at her label and at this point, she may not even be signed anymore who knows.

people expect her to just IMMEDIATELY turn back into 2004ney.  She has trauma.  She has admitted to that and to being scared of people.  She is probably going to continue to keep her circle tight and small until she feels safe putting herself out there again.  She literally just needs a good PR team to say this and shut people like Lance Trash up…a man who literally told us to believe JL.  She seems to do all her PR herself through her IG captions and that just riles the idiots up even more.

I don't think we can put this down to no PR, at this point. There are fans who are acting in such away that is abusive to anyone and everyone who appears in Britney's life.  

There are baseless conspiracy theorists conflating half baked opinions as fact. To them, Sam doesn't care, Britney's not free, Rosengart doesn't care and is part of a new team con, and anyone who Britney smiles with is equal to her father, and its confusing to watch, because some individuals were claiming that Free Britney activists who did the heavy lifting in organising events and dissecting documents weren't actually helping and only wanted clout.

Britney could hire both Taylor Swift and Beyonce's PR team, and it still wouldn't be enough, all because Britney didn't do an instagram live, announce two new albums, a world tour, sing live while doing the Overprotected Remix choreography. 

They don't want Britney happy, they want her consumable, and are going to any means to do so.

I think we all need to be more active in reporting these accounts.

• Love 7
8 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

How?? She's just trying to express herself and bring positivity to Britney's life. 

I certainly can’t speak on behalf of Jordan, but if he DID wanna say this, he probably wouldn’t… so I will. 

Stfu. 

The fact that you can’t see she is trying yo address the ****ery in the kindest, most tactful way possible, and to respond like this just shows the type of person you are. My God.

edit: oops. Quoted the wrong person. Maybe it’s best. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

Wow, I just found out now that Vicky was the girl on Cobra Starship band. And her father is a Grammy winner producer. And how she became assistant to a Pop star?

It would be easier to know this but some rabid stans deleted her wiki page. I feel for her when they’re erasing her notability like that. I think we all know a song by Cobra Starship…

To be honest, I do understand the concern that people have with her Instagram, I know she doesn’t owe anyone anything. But it would be all cleared up with an interview, or a more clear communication with the fans 

im not trying to be one of those trolls, but as a public figure, as she is, it’s expected 

I mean, I understand the frustration. There is a reason why fame is a traumatic experience. I don`t blame her for feeling frustrated, but at the same time, I wonder why is it that the people who willingly approach this enviroment get shocked at the ugly nature of it. Yep, some people are insane, some people are toxic, some people are delusional and some are very nice.  When you enter fame, whether directly or indirectly, you become a mirror for ppl`s shait, darkness and light. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Britney, darling if there’s even the smallest of chances this will reach you :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: the real fans love and support you no matter what, even if we are salty AF that we might never get another new Britney banger/album to enjoy :neydedance_purple: keep on living your life, love hard and take no **** sis :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block