The clowns are out full force. A lot of new profiles have been made just after Britney’s announcement that caused many users to comment disrespectfully and get banned.

19 minutes ago, BritneyLVR2.0 said:

Yes. She may read Exhale. You can read it, you’re aware of Exhale. Why couldn’t she? She’s fully capable and it would be normal to want to check out what your fans are saying about you. 

Ofcourse she is capable, and im 100% she knows about Exhale. I never said she didn't. But I dont believe she reads exhale. Why the **** would she read a forum were obsessed fans are judging her non stop with everything she does? This is a very negative toxic place for Britney, constantly judging her instagram, looks, etc. If i were Britney this would be the last place for me to lurk on.

• Love 3
Just now, DollyParton said:

Ofcourse she is capable, and im 100% she knows about Exhale. I never said she didn't. But I dont believe she reads exhale. Why the **** would she read a forum were obsessed fans are judging her non stop with everything she does? This is a very negative toxic place for Britney, constantly judging her instagram, looks, etc. If i were Britney i would hate this place.

I hope she didn’t see any of the disgusting comments that were made yesterday.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Damon said:

I assure you - if there’s anyone on this forum looking desperate, it sure as sh1t isn’t me. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Instead of typing (hopefully that fingers won’t fall off) nonsense, you should donate some money to your friend who’s been asking for a penny to find a shelter. yOur fRieNd. :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Style Holiday said:

Instead of typing (hopefully that fingers won’t fall off) nonsense, you should donate some money to your friend who’s been asking for a penny to find a shelter. yOur fRieNd. :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

Not you STILL thinking you're doing something all these months later trying to shame me for defending a fellow member who seemed to be in a vulnerable state. It wasn't sassy or cute the first time (hence why I've never bothered responding) and considering you've brought it up at least 5 times since, it's tired as hell. Change the record. 

Apologies for acting like an actual compassionate human being instead of a c**t whose entire personality is defined by their stanning of Nicki Minaj, of all people. 

Don't bother quoting me as your posts are illegible at the best of times.

Move on. :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, Damon said:

Not you STILL thinking you're doing something all these months later trying to shame me for defending a fellow member who seemed to be in a vulnerable state. It wasn't sassy or cute the first time (hence why I've never bothered responding) and considering you've brought it up at least 5 times since, it's tired as hell. Change the record. 

Apologies for acting like an actual compassionate human being instead of a c**t whose entire personality is defined by their stanning of Nicki Minaj, of all people. 

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Damon said:

You’re boring, bich but thanks for following me of all people :emma: 
If it wasn’t for you quoting me in the first place, I wouldn’t have known about your existence so seethe :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: and nobody is telling me when to bother. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: Geez

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Style Holiday said:

If it wasn’t for your quoting me in the first place, I wouldn’t have known about your existence so seethe :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: and nobody is telling me when to bother. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: Geez

They love the drama :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Style Holiday said:

If it wasn’t for you quoting me in the first place, I wouldn’t have known about your existence so seethe :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: and nobody is telling me when to bother. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: Geez

The irony of you acting superior to the point of not knowing who I am when YOU are STILL referencing one single post of MINE from months ago - one you've already tagged me about SEVERAL times in the months following trying to provoke some sort of reaction.

I'd say you're the one who is pressed and seething. I've never even responded to your tags, yet you still bring it up to this day.

I dread to think who the person actually is behind the keyboard underneath the Nicki Minaj facade. It reeks of insecurity. As does LVR referring to themselves as a self-proclaimed icon. :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block