The clowns are out full force. A lot of new profiles have been made just after Britney’s announcement that caused many users to comment disrespectfully and get banned.

15 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

The point is OP cares about their reputation points more than what they actually posted. I didn’t see it before, but it’s so apparent now. It’s all drama o’clock for ha and she’s back to working overtime now that @Caleb Ellis is making 20 threads a day :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Ew, that is so cringe! GUILTY! :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Haha 3
5 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I asked the rest of the mods on their opinion to get that topic discussing what happened locked. If Britney actually reads what’s on here I doubt she would want to be constantly reminded of the trauma especially after so many are being incredibly nasty about it 

Lock that thread up! I’m surprised it hasn’t been locked up already. If she is on here, let’s hope she hasn’t seen the incredibly disgusting comments that took place yesterday in that thread. 

• Super Mods
6 minutes ago, Damon said:

I’m realising this myself today. Especially considering they made exactly the same thread in General which I’m guessing didn’t get enough traffic for them. As they would say - “crickets”.

Imagine using such a heartbreaking situation just to fish for likes instead of showing genuine, human concern. It’s sad. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

I thought you and BritneyLVR were friends! :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: But this energy says otherwise! :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Clock ha :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling: Honestly I was here for the BritneyLVR2.0 reinvention but there have been instances where I have seen some 1.0 behavior peeking through… :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor: The more things change, the more they stay the same! :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
Just now, SlayOut said:

I thought you and BritneyLVR were friends! :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: But this energy says otherwise! :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Clock ha :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling: Honestly I was here for the BritneyLVR2.0 reinvention but there have been instances where I have seen some 1.0 behavior peeking through… :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor: The more things change, the more they stay the same! :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

The whole gang is here :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, BritneyLVR2.0 said:

Yet you’re still commenting? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure: :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

It’s amazing how “l0l r u STILL posting????? :sponge_spongebob_sarcastic_meme_sarcasm:“ is the only rebuttal you ever have, instead of actually addressing your problematic behaviour and the feedback people are giving you.

Clearly the concept of responding like a rational adult is lost on you. :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Damon said:

It’s amazing how “l0l r u STILL posting????? :sponge_spongebob_sarcastic_meme_sarcasm:“ is the only rebuttal you ever have, instead of actually addressing your problematic behaviour and the feedback people are giving you.

Clearly the concept of responding like a rational adult is lost on you. :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

Have a great day :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Super Mods
Just now, BritneyLVR2.0 said:

Seems how every thread that I’m hanged up on, it’s the same users :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: Nothing new to me :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

It’s sad that you can’t even answer my question. :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney: Who is this gang you speak of? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:
I really was rooting for you and always have, but you’ve chosen to have a confrontational demeanor with people here. You can dish out sarcasm and jokes but can never take it. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

AnTyways, wishing you well. :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

What is happening here? :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

@BritneyLVR2.0 doesn't deserve this hate :howdareyou_meme_cat: He is just posting his opinions.

Thank you so much! I’m used to it. It’s always the same four users who have the most to say about me :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: I have nothing but love for Britney yet some focus on me and not the trolls lurking on here making jokes about a very serious situation :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 2
1 minute ago, SlayOut said:

It’s sad that you can’t even answer my question. :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney: Who is this gang you speak of? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:
I really was rooting for you and always have, but you’ve chosen to have a confrontational demeanor with people here. You can dish out sarcasm and jokes but can never take it. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

AnTyways, wishing you well. :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

Hello fellow gang member, whom I’ve never even interacted with previously. Nor have I ever interacted with CrazyButItFeelsAlright. 

What a great gang. :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
47 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I asked the rest of the mods on their opinion to get that topic discussing what happened locked. If Britney actually reads what’s on here I doubt she would want to be constantly reminded of the trauma especially after so many are being incredibly nasty about it 

You really think Britney might read exhale? :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block