The clowns are out full force. A lot of new profiles have been made just after Britney’s announcement that caused many users to comment disrespectfully and get banned.

2 minutes ago, Damon said:

The irony of you acting superior to the point of not knowing who I am when YOU are STILL referencing one single post of MINE from months ago - one you've already tagged me about SEVERAL times in the months following trying to provoke some sort of reaction.

I'd say you're the one who is pressed and seething. I've never even responded to your tags, yet you still bring it up to this day.

I dread to think who the person actually is behind the keyboard underneath the Nicki Minaj facade. It reeks of insecurity. As does LVR referring to themselves as a self-proclaimed icon. :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

The fact that you’re still commenting in this thread is hilarious. Your insecurity is shining through :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

2 minutes ago, BritneyLVR2.0 said:

The fact that you’re still commenting in this thread is hilarious. Your insecurity is shining through :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

1 hour ago, Damon said:

It’s amazing how “l0l r u STILL posting????? :sponge_spongebob_sarcastic_meme_sarcasm:“ is the only rebuttal you ever have

Also - the irony of you attempting to shade me for continuing to post when you're doing the very same thing. What's not clicking? :clownery_makeup_meme: I suppose continued posting is only acceptable when you're trying to push the narrative of being one of life's perpetual victims. Poor you.

• Like 1
Just now, Damon said:

Also - the irony of you attempting to shade me for continuing to post when you're doing the very same thing. What's not clicking? :clownery_makeup_meme: I suppose continued posting is only acceptable when you're trying to push the narrative of being one of life's perpetual victims. Poor you.

It’s my thread. Poor you  :clown_meme__makeup_green: 

Just now, BritneyLVR2.0 said:

It’s my thread. Poor you  :clown_meme__makeup_green: 

...which my posts are relevant to. Imagine thinking someone should stop posting just because you can't ever respond with logic or one iota of intellect. 

On that note, I'm out. I'm done trying to reason with stupidity. :imhere_run_excited:

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Damon said:

The irony of you acting superior to the point of not knowing who I am when YOU are STILL referencing one single post of MINE from months ago - one you've already tagged me about SEVERAL times in the months following trying to provoke some sort of reaction.

I'd say you're the one who is pressed and seething. I've never even responded to your tags, yet you still bring it up to this day.

I dread to think who the person actually is behind the keyboard underneath the Nicki Minaj facade. It reeks of insecurity. As does LVR referring to themselves as a self-proclaimed icon. :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

Can you read? I tagged you after you first tagged me. Why are you so obsessed with me to the point you’re dedicating your time to write me this essays? :roxxy:
Behind the keyboards I’m still the baddest bich from the city of potholes. You got your feelings hurt, I ain't really mean to do that. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, BritneyLVR2.0 said:

The point is to let everyone else know so they can be aware of it and catch any trolls (report them)

This is a sad time for Britney and her fans. We don’t need any trolls hanging around here and commenting freely. 

Clearly based off yesterdays thread and the amount of trolls that commented, we do need to be more aware. 

The mods and admin know what to do this thread is irrelevant!

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, Damon said:

...which my posts are relevant to. Imagine thinking someone should stop posting just because you can't ever respond with logic or one iota of intellect. 

On that note, I'm out. I'm done trying to reason with stupidity. :imhere_run_excited:

You’ve got yourself inserted in this mess so why are you leaving, Damon? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: Are you busy fat transferring the money to your friend or not? We’re just getting started. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Haha 1
29 minutes ago, Damon said:

26 minutes ago, BritneyLVR2.0 said:

Don't fight! :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: Unlike those vile people you two wish for nice and kind things to Britney. It's just that the way of you two dealing with it are different. @Damon prefers ignoring them and let karma do the work, while @BritneyLVR2.0 feels angry for what happen to britney so he/she becomes confrontational. At such heartbreaking moment Britney needs united fans who truly love and support her:crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

And honestly i'm grateful @BritneyLVR2.0made this thread. At first I am honestly so confused why so many "fans" are being abnormally unsympathetic to the miscarriage. Reading your thread, it all makes sense to me now cause there might just be a bunch of haters who keep making new accounts and vile comments after they get banned. **** them and hope karma will take care of them as @Damonsaid.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, brit_wing said:

Don't fight! :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: Unlike those vile people you two wish for nice and kind things to Britney. It's just that the way of you two dealing with it are different. @Damon prefers ignoring them and let karma do the work, while @BritneyLVR2.0 feels angry for what happen to britney so he/she becomes confrontational. At such heartbreaking moment Britney needs united fans who truly love and support her:crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

And honestly i'm grateful @BritneyLVR2.0made this thread. At first I am honestly so confused why so many "fans" are being abnormally unsympathetic to the miscarriage. Reading your thread, it all makes sense to me now cause there might just be a bunch of haters who keep making new accounts and vile comments after they get banned. **** them and hope karma will take care of them as @Damonsaid.

Thank you for writing this. :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block