The clowns are out full force. A lot of new profiles have been made just after Britney’s announcement that caused many users to comment disrespectfully and get banned.

5 minutes ago, Damon said:

This sort of thread is unnecessary as it only adds to the drama and feeds their clear need for attention. They thrive on reactions like this. It also stops the negativity from being contained in one thread.

Leave them be. Karma will do its job. :gunney:

Me to them: 

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

I dont see the point of this thread? You're actually giving them the attention they want? :wow_surprised_shocked_omg:

The point is to let everyone else know so they can be aware of it and catch any trolls (report them)

This is a sad time for Britney and her fans. We don’t need any trolls hanging around here and commenting freely. 

Clearly based off yesterdays thread and the amount of trolls that commented, we do need to be more aware. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, DollyParton said:

I dont see the point of this thread? You're actually giving them the attention they want? :wow_surprised_shocked_omg:

3 hours ago, Damon said:

This sort of thread is unnecessary as it only adds to the drama and feeds their clear need for attention. They thrive on reactions like this. It also stops the negativity from being contained in one thread.

Leave them be. Karma will do its job. :gunney:

The point is OP cares about their reputation points more than what they actually posted. I didn’t see it before, but it’s so apparent now. It’s all drama o’clock for ha and she’s back to working overtime now that @Caleb Ellis is making 20 threads a day :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

• Haha 6
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

The point is OP cares about their reputation points more than what they actually posted. I didn’t see it before, but it’s so apparent now. It’s all drama o’clock for ha and she’s back to working overtime now that @Caleb Ellis is making 20 threads a day :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Sunday, a day of rest, but not for BritneyLVR(2.0) :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 4
4 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Just now, SlayOut said:

Sunday, a day of rest, but not for BritneyLVR(2.0) :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

:hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’m realising this myself today. Especially considering they made exactly the same thread in General which I’m guessing didn’t get enough traffic for them. As they would say - “crickets”.

Imagine using such a heartbreaking situation just to fish for likes instead of showing genuine, human concern. It’s sad. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
Just now, Damon said:

I’m realising this myself today. Especially considering they made exactly the same thread in General which I’m guessing didn’t get enough traffic for them. As they would say - “crickets”.

Imagine using such a heartbreaking situation just to fish for likes instead of showing genuine, human concern. It’s sad. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

I asked the rest of the mods on their opinion to get that topic discussing what happened locked. If Britney actually reads what’s on here I doubt she would want to be constantly reminded of the trauma especially after so many are being incredibly nasty about it 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Damon said:

Keep trying, @Damon :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: your desperation is showing. :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block