Mandy Moore's "In Real Life" album is out now

600x600bf-60.jpg

Mandy Moore's seventh studio album is out now. In Real Life has been announced a few weeks ago, when the lead single of the same name dropped. She's also released the tracks Little Dreams and Four Moons to promote the new record. 

The album was produced by Mike Viola, with lyrics by Mandy Moore, Taylor Goldsmith, Sam Farrar, among others. In Real Life follows up Silver Landings, released in 2020 after almost a decade of her music hiatus. 

• Love 5

I'm a huge fan of Silver Landings but I honestly didn't like that much the new album. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

I had to give it 2 full spins because almost every song sounds the same and there's not much diversity sonically compared to Silver Landings.

Maybe it will grow on me in time. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I’ve been a huge fan of Mandy since I heard “Walk Me Home” as a kid. Actually, one hundred percent of my tattoos are Mandy Moore inspired. Honestly, the only album that didn’t do it did me (at its time of release) was Silver Landings. I’m sorta digging this album, particularly “Just Maybe” and “Living In The In Between” 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

i gave it a couple of spins in hopes that is is just as good as Silver Linings which was a highlight album for me last year, only to be a tad let down.

Don’t get me wrong it’s solid but it did not give the same vibes I got from her previous album which was similar to Leighton Meester’s transcendent Heartstrings album. Maybe it will grow on me. Watch this space. 

• Love 1

Mandy has a way of making music sound ethereal no matter what. This album seems to hit the spot however, making me cry on a few songs. Good album overall, imo. Glad Mandy still makes music that is genuine to her and her voice.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I love her so much, but I feel like after Amanda Leigh, that was the last time I heard her have fun on a record. Like, I STAN “I Could Break Your Heart Any Day of the Week”.

This one and the other one sound the same….. #StreamWildHopeToClearAcne

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block