Are you excited to see Halle Bailey as Ariel in The Little Mermaid live action movie?

I hope the storyline changes. 

The plot to the original movie:
Boy meets girl. Boy loses girl. Girl loses ability to talk. Boy is obsessed with silent girl. Silent girl traps boy in love/lust and is rewarded by regaining her voice.

I loved this movie as a kid but made the mistake of rewatching it during the pandemic…ehhhg it did not age well.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Thecodeman25 said:

Poster has to be fanmade right?

It is, nothing official has been released yet. 

I am definitely excited for the movie, however I hope they won’t change the original concept too much. I am not a big fan of Halle though, as she just seems to be very bland. Was personally rooting for Zendaya to get the role, but oh well. 

spacer.png

• Love 6
13 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

I'm excited! I like the poster but I feel like they could have done better with it! 

:unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:my fave Disney princess next to My Native sis Pocahontas

Pocahontas is THAT CHICK. Periodt. 

• Love 2