Dr Audrey Tang: Britney Has Aged But Hasn’t Grown

8 minutes ago, argentinian.in.telaviv said:

I agree with her , however I also wouldn't like for Britney to see us fans discussing if she needs therapy or not, we don't know ****, I would leave it up to Britney to decide.

Even to read this woman's article feels rude towards Britney, in my opinion.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

we don't know ****. that therapist doesn't know ****. i mean, everything she's said is something anyone could think by themselves just by looking at those pics and knowing what happened to her.

i'm sure britney is sick and tired of the speculation about her mental health, it's rude and disrespectful. 

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

i agree at some extend but regarding Britney's recent posts with nude photography lets just say that she is not doing something abnormal.. 

this is who she is and yes she is growing older but that doesnt mean that she needs to "tone things down"

literally what she posts now with actual flowers:

spacer.png

what she wore in the tour that she choreographed and produced:

spacer.png

• Love 5
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, breathe0022 said:

i agree at some extend but regarding Britney's recent posts with nude photography lets just say that she is not doing something abnormal.. 

this is who she is and yes she is growing older but that doesnt mean that she needs to "tone things down"

literally what she posts now with actual flowers:

spacer.png

what she wore in the tour that she choreographed and produced:

spacer.png

Well, at least the photo of the flower cover her nipples, she was smiling and happy. and the tour photo, she looked fierce. 

Yes, she doesn't need to tone things down but the nude photos she posted recently .... she looked  like she was victim of s** crime or sth.... not flattering at all .... all cringey photos....

• Love 1
  • Like 1
47 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

Very good analysis, she definitely needs therapy, and it’s not a bad thing. It’s a symptom of what she’s been through. 

I hope she’s happy no matter what route she takes though

*could benefit from therapy

which is a statement that can literally be applied to anyone and is thus a less harmful choice of words. 

What sucks most about all of this is that therapy was unethically used against her under team con and seems to have eroded her trust in it.

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

I appreciate that the therapist has some empathy for her, but I always find it kinda gross when so called mental health professionals speak publicly about people and people they have never even met or treated. Dr Drew still praising the conservatorship teas

Yes, maybe therapist shouldn't speak publicly about someone's mental state, but  britneys  nude posts has draw negative reviews/discussions from the public and media. In my opinion, what this therapist said made sense and could let the public has more understanding and empathy towards what Britney posted.... 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Saying "needs" :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

I know your heart is in the right place, but we shoulda carefully consider our words when talking about this. 

ok. thanks for pointing it out. didn't think that much and not familiar with that field. I'll try change some words.

• Like 1