Britney: My book is coming out at the end of the year, "once it's released not sure what's gonna happen"

19 hours ago, Cherry Bomb said:

I wonder how Tish, Felicia and the whistleblower think about her stance on the documentaries.. Liz Day also helped spread so many infomation and put in serious work towards #FreeBritney. I feel really sad that Britney has to hate them so much to call all of them trash.

Right?? People took a big risk by speaking out, and most of the documentaries had a lot of effort go into them. They are the reason the court felt pressured to let Britney’s testimony be publicly heard!  

It’s bizarre and extremely concerning to me that Britney is repeatedly lashing out at those who led the effort to expose her team’s corruption. It was also kinda alarming when she lashed out at her former dancers. It just doesn’t make sense.

I know a lot of fans seem to think Britney  is doing better than ever and it’s so great she’s pregnant and getting married …. But I don’t think Britney seems like she’s OK at all.

She went through some serious s*** and mental health is no joke. I hope she is working with trustworthy and top notch mental health care providers. 

• Love 3
  • Like 4

In this case, I disagree with Brit in regards to the docs. Which is okay… we don’t always have to agree with our faves but can love them all the same.

For the longest time, the Free Britney movement was seen as crazy fan conspiracists but the docs helped give us credibility and shift the perception.

I can only presume she didn’t watch the NYT doc but has been told negative things about it. Maybe? 
:mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

Excited for the book but that feels soo close!! I hope it’s not rushed just to make it out in time for Xmas 

17 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

Right?? People took a big risk by speaking out, and most of the documentaries had a lot of effort go into them. They are the reason the court felt pressured to let Britney’s testimony be publicly heard!  

It’s bizarre and extremely concerning to me that Britney is repeatedly lashing out at those who led the effort to expose her team’s corruption. It was also kinda alarming when she lashed out at her former dancers. It just doesn’t make sense.

I know a lot of fans seem to think Britney  is doing better than ever and it’s so great she’s pregnant and getting married …. But I don’t think Britney seems like she’s OK at all.

She went through some serious s*** and mental health is no joke. I hope she is working with trustworthy and top notch mental health care providers. 

Yeah, I remember the post not too long ago with her lashing out at her dancers for never inviting her. You would just think someone close to her would have explained to her by now why she never got invites. So that, paired with the constant lashing out at the documentaries that had people stick up for her, just seems kind of odd to me. 

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

Thank you for this post. I get attacked for saying similar things. Her situation right now is very scary, and no one seems to want to acknowledge it. What she went through was deeply traumatic, and is currently pregnant and most likely off of any meds to help her through all of it. What scares me the most is that i don’t think she has anyone in her life that understands the gravity of her situation, and they’re all going about life like life is normal. People don’t seem to want to acknowledge that Britney has some kind of diagnosis..one that she was being overly medicated for. Coming off of anti psychotics is a difficult trial and error process. Just because she was released from the con doesn’t mean everything goes away. I’ve been a Britney Stan since she was 16, and I’m genuinely worried for her. What we are seeing right now isn’t a happy or healthy Britney Spears. I don’t think she is living in full reality right now, but I hope I’m wrong. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

the thing is "what we are seeing" is basically nothing; you really can't say that you know Britney's current state of mind or health or mood or anything based on some vague posts and brief clips we get every once in a while.

We don't even get paparazzi pictures anymore. We haven't had her in an interview, or a long video, or an appearance at some event or anything to really see how she looks, how she sounds, how she behaves.

It's ok if you're concerned, what is not ok is to assume something when we don't have more info. You're assuming she's untreated when we have no idea if she's actually going to therapy or following some kind of treatment, that if your assumption of her having a dangerous diagnosis is even true in the first place.

yup, this x10000

9 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Yep. It really makes me wonder how sincere the venting sessions are. It’s like she is having a moment, and then regrets it later on. It’s hard to take the things she says seriously when she always does this 

I think she deletes because she doesn't want negative energy on her feed.

She vents and probably feels good to release it out temporarily. Her captions have always been consistent in what she says about her family so I don't think she's changing her mind about things or regretting putting these things up

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I don't think it's hard to understand why she feels rejection towards the documentaries even if she can aknowledge they helped get the ball rolling to end the Con. I don't think it's hard AT ALL. She knows they helped, but they made her feel bad, understandably, and I think the authors are smart enough and have enough empathy to to understand that and still know they did a good job. Liz+Sam, for example, have said so in an interview.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, bas che said:

I honestlyI dont think she has something against the documentaries content wise. Her problem is with being under scrutiny whether it’s truthful reporting or not. Any platform that display her in anyway good or bad seems to upset her. She’s against being in the public eye… then again you have all these Instagram posts. What do I know. 

Agree. About the instagram posts, the huge difference is on instagram she's the one in control. I imagine that's the most important thing for someone with her history and in her situation (and the main problem/reason why she feels rejection towards the documentaries)

• Like 1

She still has just so much anger inside of her and it's normal. Almost her whole life people were either taking advantage of her, bullying her, controlling her, silencing her..

Imagine being a rich superstar, a mother, in your thirties, and have absolutely no control over your life and career, but still you have to fake it in front of he world pretending you're ok. Imagine not being allowed to be your true self for 15 years. Imagine having your abusive alcoholic father putting in you in a facility against your will for months. Imagine having everybody acting around you like you're crazy, and being under strong unecessary medication for years. Imagine your own family waiting for you death to steal your money. I mean everything is just super traumatic. Her healing has just started.

And I think she just reached a point towards the last years, where she just can't take anyone anymore talking for her. She NEEDS to tell her story from her lips, and I'm so glad it's happening.

This book is gonna be the next bible :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

• Love 1

It's not hard for me to believe she hates the docs... I bet she just wanted the people around her to help her get out of the conservatorship and not the media or those on the outside. Sooo many years went by.

When she started her career, she probably didn't think people would focus so much about her private life, just her music and dancing. The only documentary she would probably like is one about her music, dancing and accomplishments or one she makes herself. 

On 5/7/2022 at 9:27 PM, Zpark said:

Since she hates them so much, I wonder if she would have felt better if the "trash" documentaries never existed and that she would still be in the conservatorship.

Let Britney feel how she wants to feel. This ain’t about the fans or the documentaries. She can hate them and appreciate them for helping her. The two aren’t mutually exclusive. She will express various emotions throughout her healing process so let her feel how she wants to feel. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block