Britney: My book is coming out at the end of the year, "once it's released not sure what's gonna happen"

9 hours ago, Freakshow__ said:

Can't wait...  I don't like the way she keeps trashing the documentaries that made her story be heard by millions outside her fanbase, but whatever... 

Its her life her story she is allowed to feel that way. Whats your problem its not about you. Nor she has to feel the way ppl want her to feel about her own life 

• Love 4
7 hours ago, b42ad said:

I find it so gross and disrespectful towards Britney how some of you are calling her out for not liking the documentaries. Like Britney said, the documentaries made money off of telling BRITNEY’S story without any input from BRITNEY. Can you imagine how infuriating it would be to have so many people talking about you while you’re locked up and being silenced? Whatever the intention and effect of the documentaries were, it doesn’t change that fact. 

And let’s not sit here and pretend the documentaries are solely responsible for getting Britney out of the conservatorship, that is a major disservice to what Britney had to endure and do to get out. She was the one who strongly and bravely gave those testimonies while everyone around her called her a liar, gaslighting and punishing her, she was the one who pushed for her own lawyer, she was the one who pushed for change, who demanded they stop ******* around and end it without evaluation. Britney got her damn self out of that thing.

But you say that as if the NYT didn’t try to reach out to Britney. They did. At the very end of Framing they said they tried but they didn’t know if their request reached her. Of course we now know why it didn’t. Then for Controlling, they reached out to Rosengart who did give a quote. 

It’s not like this happened long ago. I remember the momentum Framing gave the movement. Free Britney was considered a conspiracy theory between fans and then this documentary gave huge public interest. Whether or not public pressure helped change things, we’ll never know.. but I don’t think it’s a stretch. 

• Love 2
  • Like 6

Can’t wait for this book and I love every time she trashes the docs simply due to the fact that it pisses many of you off. Stop telling her how she should feel, if she doesn’t like them, then there must be a reason why. You know who I don’t see pissing and moaning about her opinion of the docs, the actual creators of the docs, you getting angry on their behalf makes you look stupid.

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, Forever222 said:

Those documentaries aren’t the reason she is free.  Her testimony, herself and Rosengart is.
I bet you Samantha and Liz don’t believe they freed her either. I really liked the NYT docs too. But it’s fair to me Britney hates them. She is expressing herself and is letting out her frustration. I have compassion for that. Britney’s relationship to the media is toxic. That’s very easy to understand. 

Anyway, When can we pre order her book!! :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

I... don't think anyone is saying Liz or Samantha freed her either lol. It's an accumulation of things and the momentum that led up to it.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
36 minutes ago, britfan9 said:

I... don't think anyone is saying Liz or Samantha freed her either lol. It's an accumulation of things and the momentum that led up to it.

But it didn't led up to anything actually, documentaries and fans support only made Britney became a "trend" topic to talk about at work and on Twitter for these hypocrites and then what?! After her testimony nothing change, they let her go home with these monsters. Things started to change ONLY when M. Rosengart came on board! If M. Rosengart didn't help Britney, she would probably still be in conservatorship today. We are not her saviors, even if we tried from the bottom of your hearts and it was beautiful to watch, fans and NYT producers deserve respect for LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE! But we can't say her freedom is because of us or because of the documentaries, it's not true! Britney herself, by speaking when she was threatened to death, Cade and Rosengart are the reasons why she's free now! We tried to help, but let's be honest, we didn't had the power to do anything against L.T.!

• Love 4
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

But it didn't led up to anything actually, documentaries and fans support only made Britney became a "trend" topic to talk about at work and on Twitter for these hypocrites and then what?! After her testimony nothing change, they let her go home with these monsters. Things started to change ONLY when M. Rosengart came on board! If M. Rosengart didn't help Britney, she would probably still be in conservatorship today. We are not her saviors, even if we tried from the bottom of your hearts and it was beautiful to watch, fans and NYT producers deserve respect for LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE! But we can't say her freedom is because of us or because of the documentaries, it's not true! Britney herself, by speaking when she was threatened to death, Cade and Rosengart are the reasons why she's free now! We tried to help, but let's be honest, we didn't had the power to do anything against L.T.!

Well tbh I think it’s the public interest that got the court to grant her the right to hire her own attorney, then Rosengart came to the picture. I do think ultimately it’s Britney’s testimony that freed her because the one thing that’s different in 2008 is the public interest combined with better transparency which those documentaries helped tremendously as well. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Oh wow, so much too unpack.

I'm so proud of her being so brave to speak up, i'm sure it is therapeutic for her.

I love how she's so chilled about her cat being on her veil, most Bride-to-be's would be so pissed :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I feel like the wedding must be soon?

• Love 1
10 hours ago, b42ad said:

I find it so gross and disrespectful towards Britney how some of you are calling her out for not liking the documentaries. Like Britney said, the documentaries made money off of telling BRITNEY’S story without any input from BRITNEY. Can you imagine how infuriating it would be to have so many people talking about you while you’re locked up and being silenced? Whatever the intention and effect of the documentaries were, it doesn’t change that fact. 

And let’s not sit here and pretend the documentaries are solely responsible for getting Britney out of the conservatorship, that is a major disservice to what Britney had to endure and do to get out. She was the one who strongly and bravely gave those testimonies while everyone around her called her a liar, gaslighting and punishing her, she was the one who pushed for her own lawyer, she was the one who pushed for change, who demanded they stop ******* around and end it without evaluation. Britney got her damn self out of that thing.

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

THIS. Britney has every right to feel how she does.

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, devilsadvocate said:

How does she prevent getting sued while still exposing the industry in her book .. everyone’s probably preparing their lawsuits 

She probably wants them to sue so she can send them all to jail. Discovery will be a 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 for Lou and the gang :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

15 hours ago, HisNameisChase said:

Calling all of the documentaries trash, yet the NYT one literally propelled her freedom much, much faster.

No, her testimony and Rosengart propelled her freedom. NYT did well, but all the other documentaries were just cash grabs that did **** all.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block