Britney: My book is coming out at the end of the year, "once it's released not sure what's gonna happen"

4 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

It's so sad to see how some fans have such a condescending and overcritical attitude towards her... feels like she'll never ever be rid of the image that society put on her so many years ago, it's too deep into people's brains.

When someone posts their personal business on a public platform, it’s natural for others to have opinions. I’ve followed Britney since I first saw and met her in a dump mall back in 98. She’s a woman in a lot of pain, and there’s nothing wrong with hoping that she is ok right now, and getting the help she needs. Her instagrams read as a cry for help, and it’s sad for me to see. I’m not seeing any image. I’m seeing a woman who has endured complete hell for over a decade, and is dealing with the aftermath in a very public way. 

13 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

When someone posts their personal business on a public platform, it’s natural for others to have opinions. I’ve followed Britney since I first saw and met her in a dump mall back in 98. She’s a woman in a lot of pain, and there’s nothing wrong with hoping that she is ok right now, and getting the help she needs. Her instagrams read as a cry for help, and it’s sad for me to see. I’m not seeing any image. I’m seeing a woman who has endured complete hell for over a decade, and is dealing with the aftermath in a very public way. 

I wasn't talking about any of you in particular and I'm not going up the thread to see what you wrote exacly but if you read the words "condescending and overcritical" and felt I was talking about you, threre's no further questions your honor.

On 5/8/2022 at 7:08 PM, KatieKat said:

Right?? People took a big risk by speaking out, and most of the documentaries had a lot of effort go into them. They are the reason the court felt pressured to let Britney’s testimony be publicly heard!  

It’s bizarre and extremely concerning to me that Britney is repeatedly lashing out at those who led the effort to expose her team’s corruption. It was also kinda alarming when she lashed out at her former dancers. It just doesn’t make sense.

I know a lot of fans seem to think Britney  is doing better than ever and it’s so great she’s pregnant and getting married …. But I don’t think Britney seems like she’s OK at all.

She went through some serious s*** and mental health is no joke. I hope she is working with trustworthy and top notch mental health care providers. 

Although both documentaries assisted her in attaining freedom from the conservatorship....they also each followed a certain narrative, making the people in her life seem to be a bit more innocent, than what may actually be True. The people who speak may have come from a biased place (the mirror). 

She should have been the first one to speak on her own Life. I certainly understand the anger and frustration on her part. I get what you’re saying...but can you imagine being forced into a particular way of life for 13 years, and more beyond the conservatorship Years...then having people involved with caging You and doing irreparable damage to your mental health, coming out and being able to speak for You, first? Honestly...sounds Terrible! She was forced to take medications, forced to follow a strict regimen, like that of a prisoner. People don’t like when someone shows anger, but honestly, every single little bread crumb is completely justifiable. 

Her personal business was swept under the carpet, as other people were able to embellish upon who she actually is, and how she feels, or “should feel.” 

She can feel however she wants. Let her do what she feels is right, now. She at least deserves that, after pleasing the public like an actual slave, for Way Too Long!

I Am Happy For Her, When She Feels Happy For Herself, WithIn Herself. Every human-Being has particular needs, that only they can truly understand for themselves. I Hope She Lives Out The Rest Of Her Life With A Smile 💖

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block