The media and GP are turning against Britney again

21 minutes ago, queenofhearts said:

it's weird bc I see a lot of negative comments on her IG too but when I look as gossip sites on instagram like perez, e news etc most are positive of britney

You mean the comment sections or the sites themselves? Because let's be honest, the gossip sites have to be positive now otherwise they know a lot of fans will attack them (which is why Perez changed his stance on Britney completely)

2 hours ago, Fay1981 said:

You mean the comment sections or the sites themselves? Because let's be honest, the gossip sites have to be positive now otherwise they know a lot of fans will attack them (which is why Perez changed his stance on Britney completely)

Yes, i'm talking about the comments section of them on instagram. A lot of people on perez's instagram defended Brit when she posted a pic of herself topless with Vicki holding her. There was another celebrity instagram account that posted about her getting a ticket, and no one thought it was a big deal

• Like 1

I believe the ones hating are the same hating *** *****es from 20-24 years ago... Just looking at thing to nit pick and judge, because she's Britney ******* Spears.. Yeah I said it.. I think it's great & I also believe out of boredom she does play it up.. Because of her celebrity she can't live this normal life most can, and the GP will never understand or get her and we don't gaf what they truly think.

• Love 1

Nudity is not the issue for me. The bigots in public are afraid of women's naked body. That said her naked picture with missing teeth is worrying. Somehow my feeling is that behind the scenes she is still abused and controlled. The mind control is still going on. I would be super happy if I am wrong. They put these pictures to instagram for bigots to attack her. And Vicky and Sam act like heroes 'defending her'. My hunch is that they are pretty much team con without Jamie and Lou officially involved. But behind the scenes the sabotage team is working overtime. Again I hope I am wrong. 

1 hour ago, Yok1 said:

Nudity is not the issue for me. The bigots in public are afraid of women's naked body. That said her naked picture with missing teeth is worrying. Somehow my feeling is that behind the scenes she is still abused and controlled. The mind control is still going on. I would be super happy if I am wrong. They put these pictures to instagram for bigots to attack her. And Vicky and Sam act like heroes 'defending her'. My hunch is that they are pretty much team con without Jamie and Lou officially involved. But behind the scenes the sabotage team is working overtime. Again I hope I am wrong. 

what picture had missing teeth?

8 hours ago, Yok1 said:

oh wow weird. it could be due to stress. I read that the guy who created squit game lost some of his teeth due to stress. the last time we saw her bottom teeth(before this) was in a picture with vicky april 3rd. They might have been like this a while and we've never noticed bc she wears fake teeth sometimes

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block