The media and GP are turning against Britney again

I’ve noticed she’s been getting a lot of hate as of late. There’s literally tons of people dragging her and saying she’s crazy on Twitter and under her recent IG post with her dog. 

it’s just so weird. It seemed like everyone was rooting for her not too long ago.

• Like 5

Well Britney was forced to please her so-called "team" for what? 15 years?

She stood up for herself (Fk yes queen :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:) and now she's done pleasing a bunch of random strangers! :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: Now, people including someone in here wants her to do certain things and act in a certain way, without realizing (not sure if they don't realize it for real or they just wanna be annoying) that Britney just CAN'T be the same person that she was during the "ITZ" era and NOT because she's crazy or whatever but because certain situations change you as a person... People LOVES to talk **** about her but do they know what she's gone through? Heck not even WE know! 15 long-a.s.s years of ABUSE plus a couple of other years before the conservatoship of sadness, loneliness, fear and so on! Do I honestly care about these incoherent people? No! And why incoherent? Well, certain people didn't even care about the whole #FreeBritney movement! They tweeted something with that hashtag just because they wanted their tweet to be trending on that platform and this is the sad truth because that's what's important nowadays for certain beings!!! Some other people wanted her to be free because they were expecting her to wear a certain outfit, a certain makeup and a certain hairstyle on Instagram and when that didn't happen: "Ew, she's crazy" "she looks ugly" etc... Just like the ***** that was banned from here a few hours ago. We can also talk about the ones that were expecting a whole comeback plus world tour, we can talk about the creepy dude that told her new assistant where she should get married :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp: We can talk about anything but at the end of the day Britney is being her true self for the first time in years and she's not hurting anyone and THAT'S also what makes me a proud stan :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands: I doubt she'll read this comment but if she or someone close to her does, Britney we LOVE YOU for who you are, Don't ever change for some people who can't appreciate your beautiful soul!!! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 7

She does get a lot of negative comments on her insta compared to other similar pop stars.

Let’s not pretend that her instagram isn’t messy af. The posts are erratic and quite off a lot of the time. It’s no excuse for the hate but I think people after the documentaries maybe thought the public had been duped and that she wasn’t ‘crazy’. Then her instagram kinda undid that.
Again, no hate. We will always love her but most ppl can’t handle that stuff.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block