Why do so many people think Britney is faking her pregnancy?

Hope this thread is allowed, it’s coming from a place of genuine confusion.

Granted I’m only going off comments I’ve seen on news articles, and her Instagram comments, but there are a lot of them. People seem to believe Britney isn’t actually pregnant but is either pretending to be (for attention), or has a surrogate. I just find it weird how SO many people seem to think this. 

I just don’t think she’d do that, plus Sam has also confirmed it which makes it even more official. Is it just the general public’s negative perception of her? 

• Love 2

Prolly cuz she’s still not showing yet but the reality is, we don’t know the exact moment she became pregnant plus not all women are the same, some women show early, some women take longer esp. if their physically fit (like Britney is). Britney wouldn’t lie about this. People need to get a life.

• Love 3
  • Like 4
22 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Prolly cuz she’s still not showing yet but the reality is, we don’t know the exact moment she became pregnant plus not all women are the same, some women show early, some women take longer esp. if their physically fit (like Britney is). Britney wouldn’t lie about this. People need to get a life.

My sister started showing after the 5th month and Britney is not even close to that. And we dont even know if she is showing bcs we havent seen her. In Sam s video last night she is wearing a oversized shirt so you cant see anything 

• Love 3

We don’t know how far along she is. Kind of a funny story, but my cousin found out she was pregnant at 6 months. She never showed and she’s always been irregular with her period so she never thought she was pregnant. She only found out at a normal checkup at the doctor lol…Thank God she doesn’t drink and leads a healthy lifestyle. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
30 minutes ago, EmmaJG said:

I think a lot of it has to do with her confusing pregnancy announcement.

Yep! That’s what it is. I wish she would’ve been more clear about it. Instead we got a confusing word salad of a pregnancy announcement. She’s still posting old videos and pictures of herself which also causes confusion for those who may not realize it’s not current.

No offense to Britney but her IG posts are very off putting to a lot of people who want to support her but are still worried about her mental state. Her posts blasting her family and the conservatorship are valid but a lot of people still don’t understand why she’s so angry and seemingly stuck in the past.

She is still adjusting to life as a free woman. She’s dealing with a lot of trauma. For the first time in over 13 years she is allowed to speak about everything she was forbidden to talk about due to Team Con silencing her AND talk about the things didn’t say pre-cship (the JT & KFed comments) which might’ve been because maybe at the time she was trying to be the bigger person by taking the high road so she didn’t say anything.

Silence can enable abuse. People abused Britney and they manipulated her and her situation too.  Now is her time to get things off her chest.

Britney may not be the most eloquent person ever when she’s expressing herself but I’m happy she feels comfortable with speaking out, even if her wording isn’t always clear to us & even if it comes off in a way we/GP don’t necessarily prefer.

ETA - On topic.
I 
don’t believe she’s faking her pregnancy. She’ll show the public her baby bump whenever she wants to. People shouldn’t pressure her to share this pregnancy publicly. Look at how she was treated during her other pregnancies. I respect that she wants to keep her pregnancy and her baby all to herself and enjoy this special moment with Sam. This is a sacred time. :) 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
2 hours ago, Monicab said:

No one thinks only few loud Banon conspiracy theorists! That cant accept that she is free and loves Sam. This is so insulting ppl cant leave her alone to enjoy her pregnancy AGAIN and her biggest enemies are fans now. 

Did you mean this thread is so insulting? If so I’m sorry and genuinely didn’t meant to offend, I asked from a good place! 
I don’t for one minute think Britney is faking it, those people are idiots and rude AF too. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

We don’t know how far along she is. Kind of a funny story, but my cousin found out she was pregnant at 6 months. She never showed and she’s always been irregular with her period so she never thought she was pregnant. She only found out at a normal checkup at the doctor lol…Thank God she doesn’t drink and leads a healthy lifestyle. 

Oh wow! Glad it all went well for her 🥰 I think these stories happen a lot more than people realise. I myself didn’t show at all until almost 6 months gone, some women don’t until later. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Yep! That’s what it is. I wish she would’ve been more clear about it. Instead we got a confusing word salad of a pregnancy announcement. She’s still posting old videos and pictures of herself which also causes confusion for those who may not realize it’s not current.

No offense to Britney but her IG posts are very off putting to a lot of people who want to support her but are still worried about her mental state. Her posts blasting her family and the conservatorship are valid but a lot of people still don’t understand why she’s so angry and seemingly stuck in the past.

She is still adjusting to life as a free woman. She’s dealing with a lot of trauma. She is allowed to speak about everything she was forbidden to talk about or things didn’t say pre-cship (the JT & KFed comments) because maybe she was trying to be the bigger person by taking the high road. Silence can enable abuse. People manipulated her and her situation.  Now is her  time to get things off her chest.

Britney may not be the most eloquent person ever when she’s expressing herself but I’m happy she feels comfortable with speaking out, even if her wording isn’t always clear to us & even if it comes off in a way we/GP don’t necessarily prefer.

Thanks for this reply, it makes a lot of sense. I think a lot of people misunderstand Britney and are put off by her social media posts. And yes her pregnancy announcement was a tad confusing!! 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Sam literally went and talked about how he's gonna be as a father of the baby and people still don't believe they're having one 

Yep this is what I mean, how can people be so idiotic? Although I should know by now that a significant amount of people online are not very nice people and/or not very bright either. 

• Like 1