I want to create an app

• Leader
29 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

Would be great to eventually get a BreatheHeavy app, since its dire on mobile devices. 

And as an App idea you could use it to maybe be an e-shop where people could buy and sell Britney and related memorabilia? 

The idea of what you want an app for would be better coming from you, like what problem are you trying to solve and why? 

Questions you need to ask yourself or whoever: 

• What's the problem im trying to solve
  • Why am i trying to solve it
  • How am i going to solve it
  • What assests do i need to solve it (software, app builder, etc)
  • How will it integrate into the persons mobile life too solve it
  • Then, if i solved it how do i keep people coming back to it

Would be great to see though, sending good vibes your way :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Love where you head is at. Last year I actually tried out a Classifieds section here on BH, but it kinda flopped. 

• Love 1
  • Leader
4 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Will you be buying the app idea from the person who’s idea you run with? Will they be involved in the apps creation the entire time? There’s more details to over through a contract. Seems like you have read The 48 Laws of Power. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

“Law 7: Get others to do the work for you, but always take the credit
Use the wisdom, knowledge, and legwork of other people to further your own cause. Not only will such assistance save you valuable time and energy, it will give you a godlike aura of efficiency and speed. In the end your helpers will be forgotten and you will be remembered. Never do yourself what others can do for you.”

No shade to Jordan, because he’s smart, but Exhale is exactly what law 7 states. And I’m cool with it because I enjoy making threads and interacting with others. The fact that you want someone to give you an idea that is totally not of your brand of Britney/BH/Celebrity concerns me for the person pitching the idea. 

I appreciate the concern and input. However, respectfully, I don't agree with that "law" (namely, using people). BreatheHeavy has been building upon itself for nearly 18 years. It's only in the last two years where BH pivoted from a news portal to a full-fledged community where the members are in control of the content. 

2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I appreciate the concern and input. However, respectfully, I don't agree with that "law" (namely, using people). BreatheHeavy has been building upon itself for nearly 18 years. It's only in the last two years where BH pivoted from a news portal to a full-fledged community where the members are in control of the content. 

My ex suggested I read the book and I couldn’t follow through because the rules have no morality. So I genuinely believe you don’t agree with that law, but will you financially compensating the person that gives you a winning idea for your future app. God willing (if you don’t believe in a God, forgive this) the app blows up and makes millions!

38 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

“Law 7: Get others to do the work for you, but always take the credit
Use the wisdom, knowledge, and legwork of other people to further your own cause. Not only will such assistance save you valuable time and energy, it will give you a godlike aura of efficiency and speed. In the end your helpers will be forgotten and you will be remembered. Never do yourself what others can do for you.”

Isn't this how EVERY corporate office is run? Plus the whole "fake it til you make it" mentality. I will have to read these sociopathic laws, it seems.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I've actually been thinking a lot about a social media app where the premise is voice only. No video or photos. Your timeline is audio notes and people respond back with a voice note and it auto-transcribes the audio into text as well. 

Do it! 

We need the app in many languages! Great idea! 

It's also cool for the people, who tried to learn a new language. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Isn't this how EVERY corporate office is run? Plus the whole "fake it til you make it" mentality. I will have to read these sociopathic laws, it seems.

Yea but it’s wording of this law that rubs me the wrong way. Like it is what it is, and the entire book is very bl**t with the way they state their “laws”. I mean I couldn’t get through the book because it was just so awful but honestly if one apply those laws in conjunction with those who are successful/powerful, it goes hand and hand.

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block