We should accept the fact that Britney's career might be over

The biggest problem I have with her "hiatus" is that her body is getting older physically and her performing abilities will definitely decrease big time when she hits 50.

However, it's entirely her right and her choice to be focused on motherhood, but for me as a fan it's quite frustrating that she'll waste her 40s on that... because 40s is still young and she could do SO much career wise and fix so many things that have been damaged by Team Con, especially now that she's in control of everything.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Electric said:

I know, but to me it still feels like we didn't get a proper goodbye from her. Everything is in a very weird state now regarding her career. 

Well, the conservatorship was weird and we went along with it. That she's gonna need time to rebuild her life ain't no mystery. I just say, let her take her time and let's stop with the "well her career is over." We just have to wait and see.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, MX3 said:

Just because it won't happen in the next 2-5 years, doesn't mean it'll never happen. 

I will be happy for her either way but we can't just talk like her professional life is over just because she is having a baby lol. Even if she takes a long break, she can still comeback on her own terms at anytime.

Feeling Spooky Pumpkin Spice GIF

Just saying that Britney is an icon not only for her songs, but for the shows she put on. Comebacks are hard as hell, we've seen how basically nobody makes a full comeback and for someone who doesn's have a voice to sing live nor the physique to dance that good, i feel it might be a bit difficult.

• Like 3
49 minutes ago, Toxic.Latin said:

Stfu. She is WAY MORE talented than the it girls that are in top right now, so ur narrative is not acceptable.

She loves performing and that is a fact. She hated performing BECAUSE SHE WAS OBLIGATED TO. 
She will comeback whenever she is ready and she wants to.

Sorry but you sound delusional. You have NO idea what she wants. I'd love to see a comeback, but guys let's see the signs.

• Like 3

I  believe with 100% of my heart that her performing/recording days will be on pause until the child is old enough (maybe 10-12 years old). She could still make little guest appearances on shows, or introducing awards/performers on awards shows, etc - but she will eventually have a “comeback” in a similar way that Janet has…except this time it will be a fully realized version of herself, more of her own control and confidence. AKA, what everyone wants anyways.

Age ain’t nothing but a number, and Janet is also proof of that. She’s touring again and is killing it. 

• Love 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block