What is something that you have in common with Britney?

11 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

We both have gorgeous head voices (@Rik can confirm). :explainlol_stare_spin: We are both perfectionists. We both live in the same time zone. I used to live in the same town she also used to live in (Calabasas/Agoura). Her child will also be half Persian like me. :explainlol_stare_spin: We both love Iranian culture. We both don’t tolerate bull****. We both have issues with our parents. And I feel like in addition to the both of us being taken advantage of in vulnerable situations (in different ways ofc), we both have also felt very misunderstood as a result. :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

Hide contents

@RikHope you’re doing okay btw sweets :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Love you so much 💚 and yes I can confirm!!! I also love learning these bits and pieces abt u

your life honestly is so fascinating to me

• Super Mods

Ooh interesting thread!

For me, its more of a serious answer:

I also have been with someone who was completely wrong for me yet I loved like crazy

and also when the relationship ended,

I had my own breakdown with being hospitalized and having extreme behavior that was so unlike me.

Sorry if my post is a downer,

im just being honest.

But anyways I am BETTER now and live a much healthier life now.

Im over the past.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block