What is something that you have in common with Britney?

We both have gorgeous head voices (@Rik can confirm). :explainlol_stare_spin: We are both perfectionists. We both live in the same time zone. I used to live in the same town she also used to live in (Calabasas/Agoura). Her child will also be half Persian like me. :explainlol_stare_spin: We both love Iranian culture. We both don’t tolerate bull****. We both have issues with our parents. And I feel like in addition to the both of us being taken advantage of in vulnerable situations (in different ways ofc), we both have also felt very misunderstood as a result. :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

Spoiler

@RikHope you’re doing okay btw sweets :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

Hasn’t confirmed YET, but she does, we even know what meds she was prescribed before her dad and Lou were even in the picture. I think if she just be open about it she’d gain a lot of respect actually, Halsey, Selena Gomez, Demi Lavoto, Mariah Carey, Bebe Rexha, many of her pop peers and many other entertainers have come out with their diagnosis and have overwhelmingly been met with positive responses.

No. Just because you know what medicine she was prescribed before the con proves nothing 

what dosages were these prescriptions? Now that actually proves something…

Don’t say she does, when there are many mental disorders and sometimes you come off bipolar when it’s something else

We seem to have in common toxic family dynamics and (no matter how well I do in life) remaining the family scapegoat. Having struggles in my twenties that (certain) people in my life (i.e. my narcissistic mother) will always judge me for and never let do.  Having the strength and ability to say "up yours" to all of that and living my best life with my lovely husband and three children which she definitely seems to be doing at the moment.  She triggers me with all of that bless her and I admire her ability to rise above all that and still insist on dancing to her own beat. Sorry slightly depressing things to have in common, but I can't sing or dance like she can! :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block