Sam 'baby should've happened 3 years ago'

Sam is so talented he’s himself Sam Asghari, he’s now Britney herself attending everything for her and speaking for her, her spokesperson, her manager, her chef, a model, a football team coach and now soon to be her husband and baby daddy what can’t he do?! :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

Spoiler

This is a joke before anyone attacks me and yes the clip is old 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
30 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I feel like this is an old clip? BritneyTheStan should’ve posted this with some context... :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Agree, a little context would've been nice. From the setting and clothing, I believe this was some interview he did a couple weeks ago, a few days before the Oscars. He posted a clip in his stories I think.

7 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

I have never been so confused by a pregnancy announcement. when i saw  this thread i thought well we have confirmation. but then @SlayOut thinks its an old clip?? im so confused now 

I think "old" just means a few weeks ago before the announcement. Sounded like he was saying they are both ready and wanted to have a baby three years ago but were unable to because of the cship

• Love 1

I Think sam is very proffesional in that way he only speaks for himself! 

I Think the press one day needs to make a campaign like #ForgiveUsBritney

its incredible like an open person like was britney years ago, and the press do it whatever they wanted with her, right now she's so unnacesable! im glad about that, but i would like the press and the media and the paps make a forgiveusbritney campaign

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block