Britney is getting a lot of hate

Idk what's going on but the general public is turning on brit brit. What is going on how can we save her and her career. At this point idk if she will ever be the Britney star we grew up with and I had my hopes high after the conservatorship. I happy for her and hate to see how quickly people are turning against her. Read the Instagram comments on her recent posts, they are not great and some coming from fans. 

Britney has dealt with this her whole life as have we as fans so there is nothing new here. I don’t care what the GP thinks and Britney doesn’t either. Britney may never want to be a pop star again. All she gets is hate for doing anything and being authentic to herself. 

• Love 3
  • Like 5

I will be very critical here and realistic, if britney died in all of this no person would've said anything except giving her legend status like MJ, Whitney etc etc but the thing is that she's alive and dancing in her living room that's what people are pressed about. God forbid if she died after 2007 for example and her estate would've become like MJ nobody would've questioned anything and gave her money happily but she fought back and now rants occasionally so people like to scrutinize. Imagine doing this because they all know their life is not perfect either but okay 😻

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, rower2222 said:

At this point idk if she will ever be the Britney star we grew up with

The Britney star we grew up with was getting lots of hate too, though, so nothing's new on that front. That's something that comes with inmense fame, and in her case it's always been like that, the only difference is back then there was no instagram.

If it bothers you too much let me tell you of a nice trick I use, whenever I see idiotic hate comments (about her or anyone/thing else I like) I try to imagine what that person would look like to me if they were in front of me in real life instead of online, and most of the time I can't help but imagine a lame ignorant person whose opinion I would never value above my own... so I just don't. Most people like that have to go online to write **** because their opinion means so little in real life, the internet is the only place they can dream to get some attention. So the best thing to do is to pay them none.

51 minutes ago, rower2222 said:

At this point idk if she will ever be the Britney star we grew up with and I had my hopes high after the conservatorship.

of course she won't be. a lot of **** happened to her and she's a traumatized person. what's not clicking. she wasn't going to jump on stage the second she was free. she was clear on her testimony about the things she wanted: getting married and having a baby. 

if she ever wants to come back to music then everyone will welcome her with open arms, but she doesn't owe us anything

• Love 2
53 minutes ago, rower2222 said:

Idk what's going on but the general public is turning on brit brit. What is going on how can we save her and her career. At this point idk if she will ever be the Britney star we grew up with and I had my hopes high after the conservatorship. I happy for her and hate to see how quickly people are turning against her. Read the Instagram comments on her recent posts, they are not great and some coming from fans. 

The GP still believes Team Con's narrative of Britney being incapable that they've planted for years. This is likely because Britney herself hasn't fully spoken out yet to reclaim her story.

But when she does and when Team Con goes to jail, it will be fun to witness the GP go wow we had it all wrong

game of thrones GIF

• Like 1