Attorney Mark Vincent Kaplin Comments On Behalf Of Kevin About Britney’s Baby Announcement

MVK is a gutter troll who can keep his and Kevin’s thoughts to themselves.  Like, cool they’re being nice…but MVK was MORE than happy to be the spokesperson for all of Britney’s dark times and blow them up even bigger for the world to judge her even more.  He and Kevin should’ve left ALL the stuff with the kids as private as possible…and for that I don’t believe he ever deserves forgiveness.  :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Love 1
  • Like 7
  • Content Curators
9 minutes ago, Pawnshop_ said:

Wow, no shady statement for once. It doesn't erase all the BS they put Britney through though. Britney still only having 30% custody is outrageous.  

It’s a very typical lawyer reply, I don’t think Kevin responded at all 

• Content Curators
6 hours ago, Dirk said:

THAT lawyer is extremely ANNOYING, 

**** him!

Since 2006 I get on my nerves reading his name

:badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Kaplan’s basically saying “good luck” and he’s dying to weigh in after it’s born 

8 hours ago, warioaddams said:

Why would this person speak about Britney everytime something important happens in her life. Nobody cares what Kfed thinks, besides he's her ex. 

Probably because journalists are trying to contact anyone related to Britney for comment? And he wants to make is client look good, of course.

Does Britney’s estate still have to pay this clown *** attorney fees?😒 Nobody gives a **** what Kaplan/KFed have to say about anything that isn’t about P & JJ.

For real **** them both with their fake nice statement. :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:Kap shld encourage his client to start looking for a job for when the gravy train ends for him in a few years. Kap will have to find a new victim to drain $ from. I loathe these two attention seeking grifters.:sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

• Like 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block