Attorney Mark Vincent Kaplin Comments On Behalf Of Kevin About Britney’s Baby Announcement

Just now, Caleb Ellis said:

Family law attorney Vincent Kaplin Speaks on behalf of his client Kevin Federline on the recent news of Britney’s pregnancy! Is it genuine or is he planning on making another custody issue? After the conservatorship dissolved Britney still currently has 30% visitation to her two boys Sean Preston, 16 and Jayden James, 15.

Kaplin’s statement says 

“Kevin wishes her the best for a happy, healthy pregnancy and congratulations her and Sam asghari as they plan for the excitement Of parenthood together”

Awww! 

It's nice to see he has a positive statement to release but this is literally not his business. Even if he's being hounded by media, a simple "not my business, no comment" would suffice.

I'd be livid honestly if my ex baby daddy commented on my pregnancy with my new husband (which I honestly expect he would cos he's a POS who can't mind his own business anyway)

• Like 2
57 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

Why would this person speak about Britney everytime something important happens in her life. Nobody cares what Kfed thinks, besides he's her ex. 

They share kids and Kevin is the primary caregiver, so I’m sure Kevin was asked for a comment on it. It effects their shared kids lives in some capacity. I don’t see the issue here. 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block