Straight guy stans Britney

1 hour ago, Itsme said:

Straight guy here and Stan Britney lol it’s ridiculous people assume you like someone/ music type and it makes you gay. I just like her voice, beats, and she’s ****. I like all genres of music, but Britney is the goat 

I think you’re missing the point.

The members here aren’t generalizing. They’re not saying that it is impossible for a straight man to like Britney. And therefore, that the guy on the video is gay.

What everybody is saying, is that after looking at that guy, although he looks straight at first glance, there are some indications that he might not be straight after all. Listening to Britney being one of them but not the only one. 

15 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Controversial statement here, but I’ve yet to meet a straight *MALE* Britney stan. The *MALE*“straight” Britney Stans/fans I knew either came out as gay or bi. I used to tell everyone I was straight yet I always knew deep down they had a feeling I was gay because I loved Britney. Even now, I look at her page and only gay mutuals follow her. I think it’s kinda silly to assume this man is straight just because of his appearance, but then again it’s also silly to assume he’s gay as well. I guess we won’t know unless he says what his ***uality is :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

I know you haven’t met him but my boyfriend is a Britney fan (granted, it took me playing Britney non-stop this past fall for him to notice & appreciate her talents but nonetheless, he does) & I love it! Let’s all agree to force her music onto more straight men! 😆

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block