Straight guy stans Britney

29 minutes ago, Avenger said:

I am a straight female, I know 5 females Straight who stan her. 

@DonMegaXis a straight black guy stanning her. 

There is a Facebook group where only females are in the group all straight in those too around 5K it's a private group. 

@Islais also straight. 

Omg I meant straight MEN :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink: and idk what that users race has to do with anything, but I’m glad to have been proven wrong. I was talking about my own experience 

Edited by CrazyButItFeelsAllright
  • Like 1
23 minutes ago, OneLife said:

I don't understand why when a man loves pop songs it automatically makes him gay?

:frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look: its in the genetics. And being a stan to a female pop star makes you gay, not liking a few of their songs.

There's probably a liberal arts class on how little boys who rewatched The Little Mermaid on repeat and queened out to Britney Spears Pepsi commercial as a child predicted their future ***ual orientation.

And that guy has a really nice butt :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

Damnit Britney for making me gay. :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

• Haha 3

I'm pretty sure Breatheheavy has some straight male users.

And it's alright, it's like girls can't play with cars, come on... 2022

And you know what? It's cool because it's like a rainbow, we are all different.

+ Think about the benefits, we don't need homophobic people, we need allies, but it's more likely to happen when people come together. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block