Straight guy stans Britney

Controversial statement here, but I’ve yet to meet a straight *MALE* Britney stan. The *MALE*“straight” Britney Stans/fans I knew either came out as gay or bi. I used to tell everyone I was straight yet I always knew deep down they had a feeling I was gay because I loved Britney. Even now, I look at her page and only gay mutuals follow her. I think it’s kinda silly to assume this man is straight just because of his appearance, but then again it’s also silly to assume he’s gay as well. I guess we won’t know unless he says what his ***uality is :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

Edited by CrazyButItFeelsAllright
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 5
13 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Controversial statement here, but I’ve yet to meet a straight Britney stan. The “straight” Britney Stans/fans I knew either came out as gay or bi. I used to tell everyone I was straight yet I always knew deep down they had a feeling I was gay because I loved Britney. Even now, I look at her page and only gay mutuals follow her. I think it’s kinda silly to assume this man is straight just because of his appearance, but then again it’s also silly to assume he’s gay as well. I guess we won’t know unless he says what his ***uality is :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

i think you guys need to check up on your gays because here in miami all the gays look like that - the miami gays are basically know for their hypermasculinity and exaggerating the "straight look".

• Love 1
  • Like 4
  • Super Mods
14 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Controversial statement here, but I’ve yet to meet a straight Britney stan. The “straight” Britney Stans/fans I knew either came out as gay or bi. I used to tell everyone I was straight yet I always knew deep down they had a feeling I was gay because I loved Britney. Even now, I look at her page and only gay mutuals follow her. I think it’s kinda silly to assume this man is straight just because of his appearance, but then again it’s also silly to assume he’s gay as well. I guess we won’t know unless he says what his ***uality is :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

Im a straight person and im a Britney stan.

But then again im female.

You're probably talking about men though

• Haha 2
  • Like 7
8 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Im a straight person and im a Britney stan.

But then again im female.

You're probably talking about men though

I was talking about men. I honestly never assumed anyone would think I was including women in that statement since women can kiss each other, sit on each other’s laps, be around each other naked, be extremely affectionate towards each other and no one bats an eye or assumes they are lesbian or into women. That’s my own issue and the issue of many that when we refer to straight vs gay we mostly refer to men since toxic masculinity has taught us not to show other men affection or we are automatically labeled as gay. Not me going on an entire TedTalk ramble :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I was talking about men. I honestly never assumed anyone would think I was including women in that statement since women can kiss each other, sit on each other’s laps, be around each other naked, be extremely affectionate towards each other and no one bats an eye or assumes they are lesbian or into women. That’s my own issue and the issue of many that when we refer to straight vs gay we mostly refer to men since toxic masculinity has taught us not to show other men affection or we are automatically labeled as gay. Not me going on an entire TedTalk ramble :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Well I didnt know.

You dont have to be all sensitive.

I was just saying I was a straight fan since in your comment you said

you never met a straight stan and that every "straight" one you met ended up gay or bi.

1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

Well I didnt know.

You dont have to be all sensitive.

I was just saying I was a straight fan since in your comment you said

you never met a straight stan and that every "straight" one you met ended up gay or bi.

Um nowhere was my post “sensitive.” It seems like you are quick to get defensive and it’s ironic considering people are voting for you to become a mod. I wrote my last post as delicately as possible to explain where I was coming from while remaining respectful. I don’t know how it was misunderstood, but have a great night 👍🏼

• Love 2
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
10 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Um nowhere was my post “sensitive.” It seems like you are quick to get defensive and it’s ironic considering people are voting for you to become a mod. I wrote my last post as delicately as possible to explain where I was coming from while remaining respectful. I don’t know how it was misunderstood, but have a great night 👍🏼

You were saying how you dont know how its possible that anyone could not get that you werent speaking about women

but I didnt know.

Thats all im saying.

Not trying to start anything

2 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I am a straight female, I know 5 females Straight who stan her. 

@DonMegaXis a straight black guy stanning her. 

There is a Facebook group where only females are in the group all straight in those too around 5K it's a private group. 

@Islais also straight. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block