Straight guy stans Britney

On 4/10/2022 at 12:32 AM, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Controversial statement here, but I’ve yet to meet a straight *MALE* Britney stan. The *MALE*“straight” Britney Stans/fans I knew either came out as gay or bi. I used to tell everyone I was straight yet I always knew deep down they had a feeling I was gay because I loved Britney. Even now, I look at her page and only gay mutuals follow her. I think it’s kinda silly to assume this man is straight just because of his appearance, but then again it’s also silly to assume he’s gay as well. I guess we won’t know unless he says what his ***uality is :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

I 100% understand this is your experience. But I personally have many straight friends (I hang out in a group of about 12 people) and after a couple drinks and the stereotypes fade away. EVERYONE loves Britney Spears. I don’t think you understand her impact on society and culture. My friends are STANS and I know that for a fact. And I’m the only one whose bi (maybe couple exceptions). We’ve talked about it extensively also, I have a girlfriend whose obsessed with Brit too and it’s a whole thing. 

I find the Britney stans are more generational vs. ***ual orientation. 

• Like 1

not u thinking that the millions of persons who listen to Britney are all gay :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

- music taste has nothing to do with ***ual orientation

- being gay does not equal being feminine

- straight guys can be feminine too 

On 4/9/2022 at 10:00 PM, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I was talking about men. I honestly never assumed anyone would think I was including women in that statement since women can kiss each other, sit on each other’s laps, be around each other naked, be extremely affectionate towards each other and no one bats an eye or assumes they are lesbian or into women. That’s my own issue and the issue of many that when we refer to straight vs gay we mostly refer to men since toxic masculinity has taught us not to show other men affection or we are automatically labeled as gay. Not me going on an entire TedTalk ramble :orangu_orangutan_ape:

depends on the culture tbh

mediterranean's culture are very macho but men touch each other all the time, kiss each other, and are very affectionate 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, A.a.A said:

I 100% understand this is your experience. But I personally have many straight friends (I hang out in a group of about 12 people) and after a couple drinks and the stereotypes fade away. EVERYONE loves Britney Spears. I don’t think you understand her impact on society and culture. My friends are STANS and I know that for a fact. And I’m the only one whose bi (maybe couple exceptions). We’ve talked about it extensively also, I have a girlfriend whose obsessed with Brit too and it’s a whole thing. 

I find the Britney stans are more generational vs. ***ual orientation. 

This 1000%

People on here seem to forget that Britney’s main demographic was at one point mostly teenage girls and young straight men. Britney transcends beyond just the notion that she’s a gay icon. Her appeal was and still is universal. 

17 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

This 1000%

People on here seem to forget that Britney’s main demographic was at one point mostly teenage girls and young straight men. Britney transcends beyond just the notion that she’s a gay icon. Her appeal was and still is universal. 

Exactly! Britney Spears wouldn’t be so popular around the world and in terms of cultural impact, without having everyone as a fan. 

Every straight guy I know brought up the Netflix documentary and talked about it for months. Since they actually are the ones that didnt follow the situation for the last 13 years. 

18 hours ago, do the thing said:

not u thinking that the millions of persons who listen to Britney are all gay :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

- music taste has nothing to do with ***ual orientation

- being gay does not equal being feminine

- straight guys can be feminine too 

depends on the culture tbh

mediterranean's culture are very macho but men touch each other all the time, kiss each other, and are very affectionate 

I never said that *****!!! It’s a joke, obviously he’s gay, I just liked the video and stole the title from someone else.

On 4/10/2022 at 5:39 PM, Itsme said:

Straight guy here and Stan Britney lol it’s ridiculous people assume you like someone/ music type and it makes you gay. I just like her voice, beats, and she’s ****. I like all genres of music, but Britney is the goat 

On 4/10/2022 at 5:56 PM, handmedown said:

Ah, glad I'm not the only one here.  Although its been a very long time since I deliberately listened to Britney's music, I just sort of grew out of it sometime in my early 20s (and as I've said before, it's my opinion there hasn't really been a 'Britney album' since Blackout and even most of that is so produced it really could be anyone).  That said if a Britney song comes on the radio I'm not turning it over.

When I was younger she was my dream woman, her performances were mesmerizing and now I just like to keep up with what's going on in her life because I want her story to have a happy ending.  I've followed her for so long it's just a habit now.

On 4/10/2022 at 7:52 PM, autumngoodbye91 said:

I have never met a straight guy that stans Britney. It's really sad because I'm a straight woman and my ideal boyfriend would share my love for Britney :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Sis, what are you waiting for? :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, BobbyC said:

I never said that *****!!! It’s a joke, obviously he’s gay, I just liked the video and stole the title from someone else.

oops I forgot to quote the person I was speaking to, it wasn't meant to you :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

he might be pan, bi, ****ual though :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

13 minutes ago, chaotic_ said:

This becomes a topic every year lol. Who remembers the thread 'I played Baby Boy to my baseball team and they loved it' ? 

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block