Nominate an Exhaler to join our Moderator team

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep this topic positive and on topic or it will be locked. Thank you.

• Super Mods
10 minutes ago, Henry M. Torres said:

Everyone loves SlayOut

But I'm like ''Stay out''

wendy-williams-close-car-window.gif

Reveal hidden contents

I honestly don't hate you, I just feel like us being besties would be too powerful :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

A Henry-SlayOut alliance would be powerful… :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 1

i say in case you have a good sense of justice, even if you hesitate, come up yourself as a candidate. even if you don't get chosen you could celebrate you being just and honest <¤sipscoffee

id say i have sense of justice, its easy for me to see when things are a little odd but fairly easy to see when its totally off the rails. both things need consideration. also im happy whenever the moderator is approachable and all my mods have been so, so thats great

id say i simply wouldn't like to be a mod but in case you want to be and yet think you are not good enough, reconsider. TAKE THAT HONOR to acknowledge yourself you are totally worthy!!

@Jordan Miller I’ve received warning points from a mod and I believe it wasn’t fair. No where in here have I incited hate or tried to muddy the community. Where particularly did I do this exactly? Please look into this! I didn’t realize that we weren’t allowed to have an opinion on here? I reached out to this mod but wanted to put it here for you to see. If I don’t write on here for a bit, ya’ll know why! Turns out that giving out random and unwarranted warning points is still a thing. I’ve literally been super nice in this thread and have been thanking everyone who nominated me? Except for one particular member who came at me first :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: I’ve mentioned things I would do as moderator but just because someone is sensitive, they shouldn’t be throwing around warning points. That’s exactly what Exhale is tired of  :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

PS let’s hope that EVERYONE who was commenting rude/shady comments and muddying the community and inciting hate in this thread also received warning points. I’m not sure why I even received them randomly today? 

• Love 3
30 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

@Jordan Miller I’ve received warning points from a mod and I believe it wasn’t fair. No where in here have I incited hate or tried to muddy the community. Where particularly did I do this exactly? Please look into this! I didn’t realize that we weren’t allowed to have an opinion on here? I reached out to this mod but wanted to put it here for you to see. If I don’t write on here for a bit, ya’ll know why! Turns out that giving out random and unwarranted warning points is still a thing. I’ve literally been super nice in this thread and have been thanking everyone who nominated me? I’ve mentioned things I would do as moderator but just because someone is sensitive, they shouldn’t be throwing around warning points. That’s exactly what Exhale is tired of  :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

What the... 

Given that @Jordan Miller doesn't read his DMs, you don't have much option but to ask him this publicly. 

FYI this is not a criticism of Jordan, I appreciate he's busy, but members cannot be asked time and time again to take up their issues with moderators privately, when the main man himself doesn't even read his DMs. 

From past experience, my attempts of trying to resolve issues with a moderator privately fell on deaf ears.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

What the... 

Given that @Jordan Miller doesn't read his DMs, you don't have much option but to ask him this publicly. 

FYI this is not a criticism of Jordan, I appreciate he's busy, but members cannot be asked time and time again to take up their issues with moderators privately, when the main man himself doesn't even read his DMs. 

From past experience, my attempts of trying to resolve issues with a moderator privately fell on deaths ears.

Literally this. Members cannot get unjust warning points and then be expected to reach out to a mod privately only for them to be offended and give you more warning points and make it so you can’t comment on Exhale for days. This system isn’t working, Jordan. Please educate your mods on when it’s appropriate to give out warning points because clearly there’s something not working when most of your community is complaining about the same thing. @Jordan Miller

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

What the... 

From past experience, my attempts of trying to resolve issues with a moderator privately fell on deaths ears.

Yup! I was quite shocked when I woke up to wanting points for inciting hate and trying to muddy the community. Given that most of the conversation happened yesterday and there was not a peep from a mod.

Please be considérate and careful in hiring the mod Team!  GagaDaily has the worst mods on the face of the planet and their forum is a complete cesspool because of it.  

that said, I would be a fabulous mod. I am well-educated, I have been here since 2008.  I regularly get hit comments on Britney’s Instagram, and Louser even targeted one of my topics with a cease and desist. 🤫 clearly my experience speaks for itself. I am the embodiment of what a mod should be 💅🏻

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

What the... 

From past experience, my attempts of trying to resolve issues with a moderator privately fell on deaf ears.

There needs to be someone available who’s neutral and civil about looking into the situations involving mods/members/warning points/unfair treatment when @Jordan Miller isn’t available. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, BritneyLVR said:

I didn’t realize that we weren’t allowed to have an opinion on here?

you just realised this? lmao

but seriously, the moderation of this site is bordering on toxic positivity like you cannot say anything negative especially towards britney. I get they don't want to encourage the likes of what the place used to be and I completely understand not tolerating anything disrespectful towards other members & britney herself but I really don't see what the issue is in members disagreeing with each other or britney respectfully, jordan wants this to be a "safe space" yet it seems no one feels like they can voice their opinion without bans/wp's etc

exhell will always be exhell I guess :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

you just realised this? lmao

but seriously, the moderation of this site is bordering on toxic positivity like you cannot say anything negative especially towards britney. I get they don't want to encourage the likes of what the place used to be and I completely understand not tolerating anything disrespectful towards other members & britney herself but I really don't see what the issue is in members disagreeing with each other or britney respectfully, jordan wants this to be a "safe space" yet it seems no one feels like they can voice their opinion without bans/wp's etc

exhell will always be exhell I guess :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

Exhale doesn’t feel safe anymore @Jordan Miller