Normani says Britney deserves more credit as an artist

She's right, but also, if she's truly inspired by Britney, Janet, Aaliyah... where's the vision? Where are the new ideas? Normani is extremely talented, but maybe she's being extremely nostalgic with her music as well. Give us something different!!!

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Lemon said:

She's right, but also, if she's truly inspired by Britney, Janet, Aaliyah... where's the vision? Where are the new ideas? Normani is extremely talented, but maybe she's being extremely nostalgic with her music as well. Give us something different!!!

That’s the thing with normani she has no true artistry. I root for her but who is Normani??? Seems like she’s more of a tribute artist at this point

• Like 2
1 hour ago, halfdressed said:

I don’t like this even though she is only being kind. The idea that Britney needs someone with half the status to tell people she deserves more credit as if she’s not a legend. Maybe I’m just being crazy…

I mean we're a bunch of nobodies and we have the rights to Say it

Why not her ? It's like everytime someone say something nice about Brit it just backfires on them. I don't understand the hate for Normani here

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Pissonme said:

I mean we're a bunch of nobodies and we have the rights to Say it

Why not her ? It's like everytime someone say something nice about Brit it just backfires on them. I don't understand the hate for Normani here

I’m typically never one of those people. I’m also really not even talking bad about her now I just don’t like that Britney is no longer viewed as the cool kid by the GP and celebrities who know she’s a legend have to stick up for her. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block