Normani says Britney deserves more credit as an artist

On 4/7/2022 at 10:33 PM, halfdressed said:

I don’t like this even though she is only being kind. The idea that Britney needs someone with half the status to tell people she deserves more credit as if she’s not a legend. Maybe I’m just being crazy…

who said she needed anyone to say antything? all she did was give Brit her props no need to compare a "status" when she was just giving Brit her FLOWERS.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Marcusmarcus said:

Leave the music business to Camila.

LMAO stop cameilia is one of the most annoying vocalists of the last 5 years. It’s like me saying Camy should leave the music business period. I’d love for more artists to make music who know and actually enjoy Britney’s catalogue!!

• Like 1
On 4/10/2022 at 4:44 AM, Marcusmarcus said:

She’s a fan just like us! That’s the problem unfortunately :(. Leave the music business to Camila. Don’t use Brit Brit for promo. She’s loved. She’s listing the artists she’s literally copying currently lol. She should copy missy if she really wants to be different 

Lmao Camila? Future Nostalgia has more daily streams than Familia and it was released two years ago.

Ya’ll love using Normani as a punching whenever Camila the RACIST flops. She’s a main pop girl doing these weak numbers? And Normani is allowed to speak on whoever she wants to. Go play with somebody else.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block