After more than a year of inactivity, Britney Spears Fragrances posts again on social media to promote Fantasy Intense and Fantasy Sheer

10 minutes ago, HisNameisChase said:

I would love if Britney rebranded this brand and turned it into a higher-end fragrance line, or kept this at its form and release something else, like a man's fragrance!

(Gay) men first need to buy her ALBUMS, and THEN fragrances or keychains or whatever. * takes deep breath * FAKE US FANS only bought 111,000 copies of "Glory" the first week. SAVE YOUR COINS and put them where they are really needed.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I would love it if she released a high-end perfume. These cheap variations have cheapened what once was an iconic and best sell fragrances. If I remember correctly, Britney perfumes are now owned by Revlon...That says a lot.

This. It would be wonderful if they rebranded and relaunched with a new high-end fragrance. Maybe even put the crystals back on the Fantasy bottles 😛

(and permanently discontinue and disown the entire fleet of spins offs)

Dressing France GIF by Margot&Tita

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, e_ffen said:

This. It would be wonderful if they rebranded and relaunched with a new high-end fragrance. Maybe even put the crystals back on the Fantasy bottles 😛

(and permanently discontinue and disown the entire fleet of spins offs)

Dressing France GIF by Margot&Tita

omg i just realized they don't have the crystals...what a flop :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block