Bonnie McKee exposes Billie Eilish for having ghostwriters

https://youtu.be/GTIGckC8C1E

This is one way to bring up attention to even your independent label says Billie eilish and Khalid cover 

Even in reditt it's noticed you're getting dragged the f  

Even your official YouTube has this under a cover, it's noted you deleted this.

The fact is people are asking who are you, and the fact is i completely forgot about her, shows this is the greatest remember me stunt ever. 

I can’t really speak on it too much, private matter, but at least one of them she helped along in her career. Billie is a really talented singer, artist, and performer. Many of this person’s associates weren’t sure if she’d make it out of the situation she was in ok, and Billie, among others were essentially covering her *** if she did make it and securing her intellectual property if she didn’t. But yeah, like I said, private matter. 💯

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Ryan Robles said:

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

No. Just flat out, no. Her team and her brother must all have back problems for carrying her "career" on their shoulders!

I didn’t really have to do much for her and her brother if I was sampled (I probably was, sounds like my stuff, not to mention other things I’m not really at liberty to speak on). They borrowed some licks and Melodies from me. That’s it. All the rest of it was Billie and Finneas 

52 minutes ago, Ryan Robles said:

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

No. Just flat out, no. Her team and her brother must all have back problems for carrying her "career" on their shoulders!

I was hoping to keep all of this private until I heard from Billie,Finneas, or their team but I can’t just sit here while somebody who may have been involved in arrangements that saved my mental health and my life gets her name ran through the mud 🤷‍♀️💯😡

11 hours ago, Kalidasa said:

I was hoping to keep all of this private until I heard from Billie,Finneas, or their team but I can’t just sit here while somebody who may have been involved in arrangements that saved my mental health and my life gets her name ran through the mud 🤷‍♀️💯😡

Wait, so you're Bonnie all of a sudden? DM me a proof or gtfo (also, I saw you larping on my profile)

Also, not clicking on the links above at all. :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

12 hours ago, Kalidasa said:

I didn’t really have to do much for her and her brother if I was sampled (I probably was, sounds like my stuff, not to mention other things I’m not really at liberty to speak on). They borrowed some licks and Melodies from me. That’s it. All the rest of it was Billie and Finneas 

Thanks for confirming they indeed have had help outside their hippie, edgy bedroom where only 2 of them have been making aaaaaaaaaaaaaall of their songs ''by themselves''. :fran_frog_meme_green:

3 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Thanks for confirming they indeed have had help outside their hippie, edgy bedroom where only 2 of them have been making aaaaaaaaaaaaaall of their songs ''by themselves''. :fran_frog_meme_green:

For the most part yeah, they made it themselves. They (probably) borrowed some Melodies that took me 5 minutes to writeLike I said, I was in some deep **** and my friends & colleagues weren’t sure if I was gonna make it out alright, but once I did Billie and Finneas (likely) helped me along in my career. Again, I wanted to keep this private until I heard from Billie, Finneas, and/or their team but I’ve had other people insinuating they’re gonna out private **** so I figured I’d just go ahead and tell people what’s (likely) going on 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block