Bonnie McKee exposes Billie Eilish for having ghostwriters

23 minutes ago, Kalidasa said:

For the most part yeah, they made it themselves. They (probably) borrowed some Melodies that took me 5 minutes to writeLike I said, I was in some deep **** and my friends & colleagues weren’t sure if I was gonna make it out alright, but once I did Billie and Finneas (likely) helped me along in my career. Again, I wanted to keep this private until I heard from Billie, Finneas, and/or their team but I’ve had other people insinuating they’re gonna out private **** so I figured I’d just go ahead and tell people what’s (likely) going on 

If you're, theoretically speaking, right,

Using your melodies/samples is a dic! move from their side. Why, well, first of all, not acknowledging whoever the **** you are. Second of all, not giving you royalties and proper credits. 

However, if you consider the current state of the internet (crazy stan bases and their behaviors), you won't achieve anything if you just go on a forum where some random people are discussing Billie on A pril 1st.

Archive all the evidence your melodies and samples have been used and all the conversations you've have had with them and in case you ever want to- sue them. IF that's the road you're willing to take. Keep in might, even though there is a high chance that you would win the lawsuit, your internet presence is definitely doomed after that happens. Her stans would bully and harass you for the rest of your internet life. Not sure if they are extremists like some stans regarding doxxing/ invading and ruining your personal life.

Either way, I honestly don't really care. :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

Have a nice day.

4 hours ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Using your melodies/samples is a dic! move from their side. Why, well, first of all, not acknowledging whoever the **** you are. Second of all, not giving you royalties and proper credits. 

However, if you consider the current state of the internet (crazy stan bases and their behaviors), you won't achieve anything if you just go on a forum where some random people are discussing Billie on A pril 1st.

Archive all the evidence your melodies and samples have been used and all the conversations you've have had with them and in case you ever want to- sue them. IF that's the road you're willing to take. Keep in might, even though there is a high chance that you would win the lawsuit, your internet presence is definitely doomed after that happens. Her stans would bully and harass you for the rest of your internet life. Not sure if they are extremists like some stans regarding doxxing/ invading and ruining your personal life.

Either way, I honestly don't really care. :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

Me and Billie publish & distribute through the same company and I now have copyright claim to my sound, so she might’ve pulled some strings to make that happen for me. Either way, I’m not really concerned about her because she was respectful about it from the looks of it. There‘s other people who are more than likely sampling and were being disrespectful as **** that I’m in the process of taking legal action against. Like I said, the most she took from me was some Melodie’s/guitar licks. That’s it. I can’t really speak to much on stuff with our publishing & distributing, it’s a private business matter but her label and my distributors are both through UMG. The only reason I came on this forum was to defend Billie and Finneas because I’ve already had one person insinuating they were gonna air out private **** between us and that wasn’t on April fool’s day 

Have a nice day.

But yes I never signed any type of agreement to be a ghost producer for anybody nor would I. Like I said, I was knee deep in **** and Billie and Finneas might’ve actually been covering my *** because if this is the case, they weren’t the only ones sampling me. Nah, I require credit and financial compensation with anything I do. Nobody sent a formal contract or even asked for that matter. I had one person on SoundCloud ask me in early 2019 and I pretty specifically told them to credit me 

3 minutes ago, Kalidasa said:

Me and Billie publish & distribute through the same company and I now have copyright claim to my sound, so she might’ve pulled some strings to make that happen for me. Either way, I’m not really concerned about her because she was respectful about it from the looks of it. There‘s other people who are more than likely sampling and were being disrespectful as **** that I’m in the process of taking legal action against. Like I said, the most she took from me was some Melodie’s/guitar licks. That’s it. I can’t really speak to much on stuff with our publishing & distributing, it’s a private business matter but her label and my distributors are both through UMG. The only reason I came on this forum was to defend Billie and Finneas because I’ve already had one person insinuating they were gonna air out private **** between us and that wasn’t on April fool’s day 

That is dumbest ******* reason to make an account on this forum like...ever. :story:

(Just to clarify- I truly don't give a **** about Billie but for some reason, this thread got 10k views in a day. Happens with my threads sometimes.)

Good luck in life and white knighting Billie and her bro :story:

This quickly became the thread that reminded me of countless occassions, but specially one. This one not very physically gifted girl, telling the story, mid party, mind you, of how Johnny Depp was head over heels about her, but he had his issues and didn't pursue because Ben Affleck was after her too. Hahaha! 

50 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

THE SHEER CLOWNERY radiating in this thread :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: Yall are seriously FALLING for an obvious April Fools joke? :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words: She is literally credited in the writing credits of “Lovely”. When will Exhale stop this irrational hate for most female artists that aren’t Britney? The bandwagoning is concerning :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Please edit this thread @Jordan Miller or even any mod.

:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: bill is over and u can thank OlivE for that one sorry. Tik tok has sPOKEN. Btw this isn’t a joke as I write all of Bills songs :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

THE SHEER CLOWNERY radiating in this thread :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: Yall are seriously FALLING for an obvious April Fools joke? :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words: She is literally credited in the writing credits of “Lovely”. When will Exhale stop this irrational hate for most female artists that aren’t Britney? The bandwagoning is concerning :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Please edit this thread @Jordan Miller or even any mod.

No! Jordy is the one who made it funny by f ucking up the words! Let it stay :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, Jsken said:

JK figured it out for myself. Y'all this was CONFIRMED an April Fool's prank. Seems Billie Eilish and Finneas do write their own stuff.

I figured they did most of their stuff. Idk about my **** being sampled, but if that is the case I’m thinking they just borrowed some Melodies or guitar licks, That’s it

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block