Britney Reunites With Donatella Versace

43 minutes ago, handmedown said:

I honestly can’t see it. Britney has way too much social anxiety. This is something else. 

Could she actually be setting up a deal for Sam?

Yeah, there can be more things, fixing some dress on her body, gifting some pieces, trying some clothes, maybe some contract with Versace, new collab line, or they just invited her at her house...We have to wait and see, I also think it is to early for a red carpet, before explaining her situation and releasing her documentary and book :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Like 1
11 hours ago, freeoverprotected said:

This is so humble and so kind from donatella. 
britney is not a fashion icon and fashion always ban Britney, to be honest She’s not the best on fashion. And still She still support Brit in her prime and now. I really hope Brit turn to be the next versace face 

Not me crying while reading this :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: we stan Donatella ❤️

• Love 1
1 hour ago, handmedown said:

I honestly can’t see it. Britney has way too much social anxiety. This is something else. 

Could she actually be setting up a deal for Sam?

It could be anything,  but I believe is for her.

Honestly I think she has nothing to stop her right now if she wants to dress up and attend a party. It's that simple and I am sure there is a part of herself that enjoys doing celebrity things especially now that she is in control.

• Love 3
33 minutes ago, Alex Murr said:

OMG yes it is, :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the: who used it first? :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

sir-elton-john-wearing-jewelry-by-chopar

if brit keeps filling her lips and tanning so much she will be an old version of donatella :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

Britney is doing fine, I’m sure she loves your sarcastic form of concern for her body. It’s not like anyones ever asserted control or opinions over her body before, right? :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

• Love 6

So excited for Brit! This visit could be for a number of different things, not just one reason.

They could have talked over wedding dresses, Vanity Fair dress, and the idea of Brit being the face of a line.

It would be great for Brit's personal life for the wedding, as well as her career by wearing new Donatella pieces.

It would be cool if Sam wore pieces from her new upcoming men's line, too.

• Love 3

Sooo cute to see them together again. Brit looks soo happy with her purchases 

:makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Interesting how we’ve only seen them together before and after the c-ship. And that they’ve quickly picked up adding. 

Maybe another relationship Team CON sabotaged… probs so Lou and Jumanji could steal all the stuff intended for Brit and pretend like it was given to her. IDK

:britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block