Britney Reunites With Donatella Versace

4 hours ago, The Dream said:

It could be anything,  but I believe is for her.

Honestly I think she has nothing to stop her right now if she wants to dress up and attend a party. It's that simple and I am sure there is a part of herself that enjoys doing celebrity things especially now that she is in control.

I worry that if she were to do a red carpet and not answer any questions from the press or give them their little sound bites, they’ll just trash her in the coverage. Because ya know, Hollywood. 

14 minutes ago, handmedown said:

I worry that if she were to do a red carpet and not answer any questions from the press or give them their little sound bites, they’ll just trash her in the coverage. Because ya know, Hollywood. 

And she'll say **** them, and the world would continue. She's already said **** the Grammys.

She may be shy and she may be anxious, but she was never one to let people just talk any old kind of way about her either.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

First of all, what a flex like Britney is such a legend to casually have Donatella over I’m obsessed. Britney looks gorgeous. 

Second- Veryyyyyy strange timing for this, considering Oscars and Grammys, and then Met Gala are literally coming up back to back. Hmmm

britney dont go to the oscars, oscars comes to britney :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block