Wendy Williams Speaks out against Conservatorship Attempt: “I want to see all my money I’ve worked hard for my entire Life”

rik

Wendy is speaking out against players within the attempted conservatorship, claiming she would like control over the money she has worked for her entire life. Wendy tells GMA that she would like to return to the Wendy Williams Show “bigger and brighter than ever”

@Jordan Miller @Midnight @PokemonSpears @Isla @SlayOut @I Always Sing Live @GODNA IS A QUEEN @Brat @Urbanney thoughts 

Edited by Midnight
  • Love 7

I used to love her show. I hope she makes a comeback. 👏🏻👏🏻 And is anyone else sickened by all these conservatorships that seemingly go in place for Hollywood women? I wonder what the ratio is between men and women in conservatorships in the USA anyways. That would be interesting. 

• Love 2

If anyone else watched the ET video in the OP notice that the man gives his assertion: “I think Britney needs incredible help”… I’m so sick and tired of men telling women what they should and shouldn’t be doing and assessing their mental competency as if that’s their job or they’re in a position to be making these opinions, uninformed opinions, on these women to begin with. Like STFU privileged Stew nobody asked you to assess these women. !!

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Speed X said:

I wonder what is really happening behind scenes to push a bank yo actually make that decision. Not saying she deserves it at all. No one does. However, for a bank to take those kind of steps is not to be taken lightly. We don’t know 99% of the story behind. 

How many banks or financial institutions were involved in Britney’s conservatorship behind the scenes? I work for a bank. The bank has an obligation to ensure that a power of attorney or guardian acting on behalf of the donor is acting in good faith or they must report it. To me, it seems all about money. 

How many **** addicts, homeless, impoverished or lower-to-middle class clients a bank have and when they aren’t managing their finances to a tee, are advocating for them to be in conservatorships? I’ll give you the answer: None. 

Banks have roles; people who operate as fiduciaries on trusts and as financial administrators but guess what… ONLY for wealthy … and they make $$$$$$. 

Even if she has issues, the fact that this is all for-profit, guardianships and the like, makes it all very sleazy to me. There’s people with dollar signs in their eyes 1000% 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I don't know why this loser brought up Britney. If only we could take a look at his skeletons in his closet. I bet he wouldn't be so judgemental. Also, Wendy is pretty much blaming wells Fargo. There was a rumor that she was trying to pull her .oney out from there, hence the "conservatorship" talk... I think that's where this all lies, wells Fargo... She sounds sharp as nails.... Something isn't right.

• Like 2
18 hours ago, Rik said:

Wendy is speaking out against players within the attempted conservatorship, claiming she would like control over the money she has worked for her entire life. Wendy tells GMA that she would like to return to the Wendy Williams Show “bigger and brighter than ever”

@Jordan Miller @Midnight @PokemonSpears @Isla @SlayOut @I Always Sing Live @GODNA IS A QUEEN @Brat @Urbanney thoughts 

But Britney didn’t deserve access to her own money and freedom. Karma is a b*i*t*c*h

Wendy participated in the media campaign that depicted Britney as crazy, which allowed for a conservatorship to control Britney…isn’t it ironic? Tea Time Omg GIF

20 hours ago, Britney4Evur said:

How many banks or financial institutions were involved in Britney’s conservatorship behind the scenes? I work for a bank. The bank has an obligation to ensure that a power of attorney or guardian acting on behalf of the donor is acting in good faith or they must report it. To me, it seems all about money. 

How many **** addicts, homeless, impoverished or lower-to-middle class clients a bank have and when they aren’t managing their finances to a tee, are advocating for them to be in conservatorships? I’ll give you the answer: None. 

Banks have roles; people who operate as fiduciaries on trusts and as financial administrators but guess what… ONLY for wealthy … and they make $$$$$$. 

Even if she has issues, the fact that this is all for-profit, guardianships and the like, makes it all very sleazy to me. There’s people with dollar signs in their eyes 1000% 

Fan Yes GIF by BET Awards

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block