Bonnie McKee's "Femme Fatale" pitch called "Femme Fatale" surfaces

Recently, Bonnie McKee talked about pitching a track for Britney's Femme Fatale album called "Femme Fatale", that ended up being rejected because of her mispronunciation of the title. She even said she commented it to David Guetta and he laughed at her.

Listen to the story on her Tik Tok (below)

The track with her vocals has surfaced via Discord. It seems it's a very early mix, since it has no bridge.

• Love 6
  • Like 3

It’s not bad. Also people go up with words in songs all the time for the sake of rhyming. This one wasn’t too bad. Britney could’ve sang this in a lower register to get the correct pronunciation if it bothered them that bad. But it’s all good. I like Femme Fatale better as a theme than the song itself lol did Britney ever record this? @CJMCH

• Like 1
1 hour ago, CJMCH said:

Recently, Bonnie McKee talked about pitching a track for Britney's Femme Fatale album called "Femme Fatale", that ended up being rejected because of her mispronunciation of the title. She even said she commented it to David Guetta and he laughed at her.

Listen to the story on her Tik Tok: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZML5xNfL4/?k=1

The track with her vocals has surfaced via Discord. It seems it's a very early mix, since it has no bridge.

Thanks once again for sharing the stream! I love this track and i can't believe it was rejected

• Love 1
1 hour ago, andreafly1 said:

'Femme Fay-thul' :melt_weird_drift_wow:

No wonder David Guetta laughed at her. :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

Nice, but not crazy about it, maybe a proper mix would make me like it more.

I think it's cuz it's a very early mix, I see potential and the instrumental sounds good.

51 minutes ago, thebritmaster said:

:wendy_williams_bop_listen_music: Okayyy I like it but FF ended up with better tracks so it’s all good

Tea, FFney's album is great but it seems it had a lot of bops on the cutting floor too. 

4 minutes ago, Caleb Ellis said:

Wow! How did you get hold of it so quick? It’s kinda good, just add Britney and max Martin on the song and it’ll be more catchy 

It leaked on Discord, we are just reposting it! 

1 minute ago, studlygeorge said:

It’s not bad. Also people go up with words in songs all the time for the sake of rhyming. This one wasn’t too bad. Britney could’ve sang this in a lower register to get the correct pronunciation if it bothered them that bad. But it’s all good. I like Femme Fatale better as a theme than the song itself lol did Britney ever record this? @CJMCH

Since Bonnie said it was rejected cuz of mispronunciation, I think Britney may have not even heard about it.

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block