Bonnie McKee's "Femme Fatale" pitch called "Femme Fatale" surfaces

On 3/17/2022 at 7:11 PM, CJMCH said:

Recently, Bonnie McKee talked about pitching a track for Britney's Femme Fatale album called "Femme Fatale", that ended up being rejected because of her mispronunciation of the title. She even said she commented it to David Guetta and he laughed at her.

Listen to the story on her Tik Tok (below)

The track with her vocals has surfaced via Discord. It seems it's a very early mix, since it has no bridge.

Kelly Rowland COMMANDER rip off

Horrible. Hold it Against me ( written by Bonnie) was also horrible. Britneys voice and the dubstep breakdown made it barable but it is still extremely generic. and bland.

I remember when Larry Rudolph kept promising us that the basic dubstep-less version, that leaked, was not the final version because fans were so outraged that such a crappy song was going to be a Britney Spears lead single. He had to assure the fans that there was more to the instrumental and mixing  than what leaked in the demo.

Check out her TikTok about it! It’s actually catchy and I bet it could have been a hit! :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing: The songwriter claims the song didn’t make the cut because Team Brit said she pronounced “fatale” as “faytale” :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: 

Could they not have just told Britney to say it the correct way and recorded it anyways? :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block