Britney is officially selling her home!

1 hour ago, natricci524 said:

So something is making my mind bend. Her house is on the market for $9m, despite it being worth $14m. 
maybe, just maybe, any profit left over would go into the hands of her former traffickers and abusers - so perhaps she listed it at $9 to ensure they walk away with nothing. Any thoughts?????

Why do you say it’s worth 14MM? And how do you know it’s going for 9MM? what did I miss?

• Like 3

Theres something about that home..its absolutely beautiful..its almost paradise but britney felt so alone there..hence the insta posts as her way to communicate outside... 

It was perfect..but alone and without visitors and her sons..poor britney..such a brave beautiful woman

I truly believe britney enjoyed living there at times..but there must be some bad memories also..especially in recent years..

Can't wait to see her new home ..she definitely deserves it :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block