Do you smoke?

BritneyLVR

35 minutes ago, danielpierce said:

I do unfortunately. I quit twice before and want to try again but its just so damn hard to stop smokin. I used to do green I could not touch it ever again. :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

Every time you want a cigarette, buy a burger instead. The quicker you become broke, the faster you'll get over your smoking habits. Then funnel all that energy into losing all the weight.

• Haha 2
19 hours ago, BritneyLVR said:

Whether it be cigs or the green :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed::arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

I smoke but not cigs :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

Reveal hidden contents

Don’t smoke cigarettes. They smell and can cause cancer :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

I used to be a big time social smoker (specially when drinking). It'll be 10 years in April I have stopped and have never looked back.

With greens I prefer edibles than smoking :) 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block