It's Time To Stop Pretending 'Private Show' Is Bad

1 minute ago, Jaime Jean said:

:nonono_britney_nope_head_shake: here we go again...BNG and now now Private Show...:nonono_britney_nope_head_shake: and:nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

Rome wasn't built in one day, so i'mma make it change y'all mind (no séas cortes)! :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

2 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Yeah it’s not bad, it’s atrocious :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

That Kylie Jenner gif is longer than my future perspectives. :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

• Haha 6
4 minutes ago, Touch my Toto said:

Private show was supposed to be on Mariahs album but it was given to Britney. This song should have been released as a single because Britney would have definitely won a Grammy in RnB! 

🎶Ribbit! Ribbit! Boy watch me Ribbit! 🎶

Of course, dahling! :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

Oh and i stan TMB by queen Mariah still nowadays like you have no idea! :ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt:

• Haha 1

I think there's a lot to like about the song: the non chipmunk vocals are nice especially the 'wilding all down low' that comes straight after a chipmunk vocal as it's a nice contrast, the 'ooh ooh baby baby' parts are catchy, the bridge is fun, there's a sense of joy, whimsy, and goofiness from Britney's voice as well, and it's got a really good, fun, modern but retro instrumental to it as well. And then the  'apple pie satisfy' bit is brilliantly off kilter and ends the song perfectly. 

Sure, as mentioned, there's the very nasally chipmunk voice at times (I believe, possibly, the most chipmunkiest we've ever heard from her) but it's not used quite as much as people think and while I wouldn't exactly place it in my top 50 Britney songs I do bop along to it when it comes on. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block