It's Time To Stop Pretending 'Private Show' Is Bad

I actually love Iconic Show :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Production-wise is one of the most interesting songs of her catalogue, the vocal production could have been better but it is really not THAT bad, especially if you compare it to that mess that was "Bearded Jacob" :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay: Also, I'm not a huge fan of Chipmunk-ney BUT I'd take Chipmunk-ney over Myah-ney everyday of my life :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Love 5
58 minutes ago, Tanya25 said:

I actually love Iconic Show :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Production-wise is one of the most interesting songs of her catalogue, the vocal production could have been better but it is really not THAT bad, especially if you compare it to that mess that was "Bearded Jacob" :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay: Also, I'm not a huge fan of Chipmunk-ney BUT I'd take Chipmunk-ney over Myah-ney everyday of my life :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

The Tea is BOILING here! :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

And also yes, in this house we do not aknowledge Edamame Beans! :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

3 minutes ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

Next thread: It’s Time To Stop Pretending ‘Chilling With You’ is Bad

Oh no, i wouldn't go THAT far, sis. :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

Next thread: It’s Time To Stop Pretending ‘Chilling With You’ is Bad

That would be the biggest reach ever... Which I doubt it'll ever happen, let's not forget that "Chilling With Lou (feat. Jurassic Liar)" is the worst song ever :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 2
14 hours ago, Touch my Toto said:

Private show was supposed to be on Mariahs album but it was given to Britney. This song should have been released as a single because Britney would have definitely won a Grammy in RnB! 

🎶Ribbit! Ribbit! Boy watch me Ribbit! 🎶

Ribbit? It's not Frogney.

It's work it, work it, boy watch me work it, slide down my pole watch me spin it and twerk it.

And to answer the thread- it's bad. Her vocals are so nasally high it kills the song. She should have sung it in her mid and low range. Dig deep into the song and really sell it. Instead it's Chipmunkney who does not sound s e x y and you need s e x y and sultryness in this song.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, Frankie8 said:

Ribbit? It's not Frogney.

It's work it, work it, boy watch me work it, slide down my pole watch me spin it and twerk it.

And to answer the thread- it's bad. Her vocals are so nasally high it kills the song. She should have sung it in her mid and low range. Dig deep into the song and really sell it. Instead it's Chipmunkney who does not sound s e x y and you need s e x y and sultryness in this song.

No ish it's work it work it! At the time everyone was joking that it sounded like she was saying ribbit. And the song was a masterpiece, she displayed her RnB side, it's just that the majority of uncultured gays would prefer Britney singing songs that are similar to work work, gimmie more and Slave. Y'all have no taste and seasoning in y'all lives, her vocals could have been better but that song was 🔥

53 minutes ago, Universal said:

We’re not pretending sis :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Oh hello Maluma...:thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

1 minute ago, Toxic.Latin said:

Sorry honey, we are not doing this, this time.

Too late! :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

53 minutes ago, MayhemMike said:

i LOVE Private Show and was OBSESSED when she released it for promo. i cant believe she didnt release a music video with it instead of that perfume commercial, it deserved the full treatment.  fan edits of that commercial give me so much life though.

Exactly!

26 minutes ago, Phonography423 said:

Come On Reaction GIF by NBA

:awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block