I just wanted to say thank you

I joined in 2009 and it has shaped the way I communicate with people. Always come prepared with the tea, a joke, and a trendy gif. Everybody seems to understand context and has a great sense of humor. Also clearly we have good taste as Britney is queen. I thank Jordan for setting the parameters of the website and shaping acceptable behavior into something enjoyable.

• Love 7
  • Haha 1

You are one of the most real Users on here. I get humble vibes :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Sending lots of love. Thanks for always supporting my music and actually taking time to listen! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Also thanks for being so sweet and kind. Our Queen Britney would be proud...or I should say is proud because she's on here and that yellow dress and her specifically wearing those brown pumps when we talked about it in all the Britney on Exhale threads that have been verified :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Love 2
12 hours ago, DoubleJayTawndre said:

You are one of the most real Users on here. I get humble vibes :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Sending lots of love. Thanks for always supporting my music and actually taking time to listen! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Also thanks for being so sweet and kind. Our Queen Britney would be proud...or I should say is proud because she's on here and that yellow dress and her specifically wearing those brown pumps when we talked about it in all the Britney on Exhale threads that have been verified :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I agree with everything you are saying @BritneyLVR . Exhale has been one of the few constants in my life for YEARS...Exhale has had its dark moments where I needed to step out for my mental health, but since a few years ago it has been my little escape in the internet. I also got warning points a few weeks ago and I learned my lesson. We gotta protect this space @Jordan Miller built for us. I'm so happy that even though I don't know anyone here in real life, I feel so connected and I feel like I can be myself here.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I agree with everything you are saying @BritneyLVR . Exhale has been one of the few constants in my life for YEARS...Exhale has had its dark moments where I needed to step out for my mental health, but since a few years ago it has been my little escape in the internet. I also got warning points a few weeks ago and I learned my lesson. We gotta protect this space @Jordan Miller built for us. I'm so happy that even though I don't know anyone here in real life, I feel so connected and I feel like I can be myself here.

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Super Mods

It’s the way you can feud with a member, get warned or issued warning points, and then set aside your differences for me! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

On a side note, I have been so busy and mentally drained that I haven’t even paid attention to the thick layer of dust that are burying the Exhale Awards currently. :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:
We’ll bring this community an awards show eventually… :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

It’s the way you can feud with a member, get warned or issued warning points, and then set aside your differences for me! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

On a side note, I have been so busy and mentally drained that I haven’t even paid attention to the thick layer of dust that are burying the Exhale Awards currently. :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:
We’ll bring this community an awards show eventually… :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

:crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

• Love 1
  • Leader

Can't thank you enough for creating this topic @BritneyLVR. SO so grateful for Exhale and the community we all built together. 

There will be some exciting new features added to Exhale later this year (I'm director of marketing for Invision Community, the software company that built the platform Exhale and many other communities use). Can't reveal anything yet, but stay tuuuuned! 

Love y'all!! 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block