Madonna drops music video for "FROZEN" Remix with Fireboy DML and it's fire!

oh wow, I actually like this... Everything about it. The remix (I mean the music) is of course fantastic, and it does what a remix has to do: bring a twist to things without changing the essence of the original. I don't know who Fireboy DML is but I like this voice and the rapping, and I'm surprised how well this song sounds in a duet format. And that cover is fantastic, those dogs always haunted but attracted me so much from that video... They are definitely representative of the vibe of this song. It was weird to listen to a 2:14 Madonna song though, even more it being a remix; her remixes have always been long, doesn't she love those long club/dub remixes?? She always comissioned lots of those. But I guess this is a sign of the (TikTok) times. I'm just glad that she is taking it seriously, and not releasing commercial crap like those horrendous and unbearable MDNA singles... With this, now I think she can actually potentially release "hip" remixes of past songs that will still honor her catalogue without destroying it. But let's see how they sound when she collaborates with other pop girls... That's a different territory.

• Love 2
On 3/3/2022 at 10:56 AM, MIKE_INT said:

TRASH !!!

Wow to destroy such a masterpiece like Frozen takes truly lot of courage and stupidity ...

Lets remember this:

I find this forum so strange... When people hate on Madonna, everyone is up in arms about that. But when there is a positive article, everyone shi*ts on her. I am not fan of hers, but this is a strange phenomenon. It's like everyone just does the opposite of what general consensus is...

Also, you do know that this is the popular tiktok trend song right? Madonna is actually being quite smart at staying relevant, she's engaging and embracing the gen z, tiktok generation. They wanted the song, she gave it to them professionally vs. a homemade remix. 

I won't lie, I've looked for this remix before, I honestly found the original song through the remix, I've never heard the original before.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
On 3/4/2022 at 3:30 PM, A.a.A said:

I find this forum so strange... When people hate on Madonna, everyone is up in arms about that. But when there is a positive article, everyone shi*ts on her. I am not fan of hers, but this is a strange phenomenon. It's like everyone just does the opposite of what general consensus is...

Also, you do know that this is the popular tiktok trend song right? Madonna is actually being quite smart at staying relevant, she's engaging and embracing the gen z, tiktok generation. They wanted the song, she gave it to them professionally vs. a homemade remix. 

I won't lie, I've looked for this remix before, I honestly found the original song through the remix, I've never heard the original before.

Well it's actually working.

She's amassed 20 Million Spotify listeners and is part of the top 200, and it's not even a Christmas song then back to the 250 to fluctuate..

She's making that coin as she owns the master's to this version.

So get it queen.

I don’t think Madonna knows who her audience is anymore. Hollywood has aged her out, I’m surprised she hasn’t catered to her following. 

when I watch this, I don’t see Madonna. It’s interesting this route she’s taking but she’s the queen of constantly reinventing herself I suppose.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block