Britney Should’ve Had A Tropical House Era 🏝 Is There Still Time?

• Content Curators

Britney is all about the good vibes, sunshine, palm trees, beaches, fun and dance. So how was there no tropical house era and pitched with DJ artists like Sigala, Calvin Harris and Kygo. We got a taste of it on glory with Better and mood ring which are fan favourites. I can already hear it in my head and it sounds fire 🔥 If Britney wasn’t staying clear of the industry like she says she is, would this direction be a no brainer? 

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Btw, if she came out with an album like that, fans would be like "ew she's jumping on the wave, she just wants a hit" (as if she were an indie rock star). I honestly prefer her working with new people and releasing weird stuff out of the blue like what happened with "Womanizer", even if it has nothing to do with what's going on in the radio, and even if people don't care much (with "Womanizer" she actually got a hit! That's even more impressive). I mean she DOES need a hit every once in a while to stay relevant, like every artist does, but I honestly wouldn't mind if she kept releasing whatever she likes (I like and trust her taste and vision), and then founds a smash with a remix or even a collaboration.

I feel like her new team should have a smaller team of TEENAGERS working exclusively on scanning every second of her past catalogue and turning that into small chunks of potential and digestible TikTok content, with choreo included. That's the new ish. Like, pay people to actively search for those golden moments.

• Love 3
  • Content Curators

Very true, Trusting the artist’s vision is just as important and Toxic was a hit because B wanted to release it. **** labels, they don’t do artists justice and they certainly didn’t do B justice. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, gapeach704 said:

Calvin Harris and Kygo? The two DJ’s who make the most forgettable songs? :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde: 

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

Calvin and Kygo (moreso Calvin) are actually brilliant producers and in a league of their own who know how to accentuate the artist’s sound into their feel-good productions. I’d take them any day over producers she’s worked with in the past like will.i.am, Bloodpop, JR Rotem and so forth. 

It’s a very Palm Springs/Coachella/Indio/Las Vegas and/or a Mediterranean island vibe. I always wish Britney worked with the legendary Calvin Harris in the 2010s considering these songs aged better than FF and BJ combined — and still turn the Vegas and Ibiza dancefloor crowds up like no other.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators
On 3/1/2022 at 9:07 PM, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Calvin and Kygo (moreso Calvin) are actually brilliant producers and in a league of their own who know how to accentuate the artist’s sound into their feel-good productions. I’d take them any day over producers she’s worked with in the past like will.i.am, Bloodpop, JR Rotem and so forth. 

It’s a very Palm Springs/Coachella/Indio/Las Vegas and/or a Mediterranean island vibe. I always wish Britney worked with the legendary Calvin Harris in the 2010s considering these songs aged better than FF and BJ combined — and still turn the Vegas and Ibiza dancefloor crowds up like no other.

Exactly if Britney did more in this area, it won’t be forgotten 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block