Britney Should’ve Had A Tropical House Era 🏝 Is There Still Time?

• Content Curators
29 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Glory is full of tropical flavors and Britney seemed extremely proud of that album, but sadly a lot of fans didnt support it. 

It certainly did in areas. Someone like Calvin Harris should’ve been apart of it, he gets it 

• Love 1

Tropical house was prob the most boring trend ever in pop music in my opinion, it just doesn't suit Britney imo, it's way too slow and chill

Britney needs dark urban pop like Blackout, or club bangers, she needs high production, a big budget, and most importantly , uplifting and euphoric music that is reminiscent of her old stuff, everyone is nostalgic of the early 00s right now

Britney needs to hop on the early 00s Y2K revival, this trend is huge right now 

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
4 minutes ago, Void said:

Tropical house was prob the most boring trend ever in pop music in my opinion, it just doesn't suit Britney imo, it's way too slow and chill

Britney needs dark urban pop like Blackout, or club bangers, she needs high production, a big budget, and most importantly , uplifting and euphoric music that is reminiscent of her old stuff, everyone is nostalgic of the early 00s right now

Britney needs to hop on the early 00s Y2K revival, this trend is huge right now 

I can hear that working out for her and the weeknd would’ve brought out that hard hitting sound too, in a alternative dimension its Happening right now and it’s more of a blast than this reality lol 

1 minute ago, Caleb Ellis said:

I can hear that working out for her and the weeknd would’ve brought out that hard hitting sound too, in a alternative dimension its Happening right now and it’s more of a blast than this reality lol 

I wouldn't mind a few tropical house tracks tho,  i can't just ignore a whole music genre there's prod good tropical house stuff out there, but i wouldn't want a full album like that, i'd be cool if she tried something new , a the weekend collab could be interesting, or maybe she should work with lesser known producers 

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
2 minutes ago, Void said:

I wouldn't mind a few tropical house tracks tho,  i can't just ignore a whole music genre there's prod good tropical house stuff out there, but i wouldn't want a full album like that, i'd be cool if she tried something new , a the weekend collab could be interesting, or maybe she should work with lesser known producers 

Yeah those Lesser known producers are far more experimental than mainstream ones 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block