A Thread To Share Rare Facts/Info

Hi guys, a lot of us here on Exhale have a whole lot of information about her life and career, so why not make a thread full of facts that not many know!

I’ll go first:

During the 1998 recording session of ‘Where Are You Now’ Britney was extremely emotional and started crying during the session, struggling to record it due to just finishing her relationship with Reg Jones.

• Love 8

The original members of Innosense were Danay Ferrer, Britney Spears, Mandy Ashford, Nikki DeLoach, and Amanda Latona. The group was formed in 1997. Their name was suggested by Pearlman and Harless. The band decided to misspell the name so they would not sound like "innocent little four-year-olds."

So she was a member pre-debut :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

• Love 2
  • Like 3
5 hours ago, JackSProductions said:

Hi guys, a lot of us here on Exhale have a whole lot of information about her life and career, so why not make a thread full of facts that not many know!

I’ll go first:

During the 1998 recording session of ‘Where Are You Now’ Britney was extremely emotional and started crying during the session, struggling to record it due to just finishing her relationship with Reg Jones.

Where are you now was recorded for BOMT originally?!?

• Like 1

In 2020, Mexican telenovela actress Yadhira Carrillo revealed that Jaime Camil, fellow Mexican actor who played Rogelio in the series Jane the Virgin, invited her to participate in an episode of the show and that "Britney Spears also wanted that character". We know that Britney ultimately played a parody of herself, but maybe it wouldn't have been the case if Yadhira accepted the part first.

Obviously she wouldn't have played Britney lol but I guess Jaime's initial idea was to have a Latina actress playing the diva or something, especially since Jaime Camil's character was a former telenovela actor in the story too, so it made more sense for them to play rivals, than with a singer.

MV5BMTUxMzgyMTc2OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTQ0

It's in Spanish, but here she's talking about it in a Q&A

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block